IC Terraria: The Beginnings (In Character)

-Sees a huge wave of zombies about to open the door so I try drag them away and hold the door shut via stone from underground before rushing to the workbench inside and makes a furance while smelting some iron for a anvil-
``Hold off the zombi--``
-Gets attacked by a blood zombie and noises can be heard from inside-
Guide: welp…. The moon is red... but do you have any deathweed… oh well..
-The guide pulls out a bow and some arrows and... Insert fighting blood zombie-

-Pulls out Copper Shortsword and approaches Slimed Zombie, then waves it around trying to hit it-
"I'm not very good with weapons..."

-The stone blocking the door breaks with a seriously broken down Edge coming out holding some silver armor and a silver sword- (oh yeah, all ores co exist...)
``T--- ake these``
-Edge then goes back inside while a shout from the guide can be heard-
Guide: This might be the only way I can work out putting tungsten on you.....

-Takes the armor and puts it on-
"Alright, this sword is bigger, so it should be easier to use."
-Kills Slimed Zombie Which drops a strange, slimy stick (The Slime Staff, it can also drop from Slimed Zombies), then picks it up-
"Is that what I think it is?"

-Comes back out again with bluish grey stripes on self-
``The Guide worked something out and allowed me to equip tungsten... via meching and stuff.... plus I got myself a platinum bow and some arrows.... so lets fight and hope the evil presence watching us isn't dangerous... lik---- actually.. the presense is creepy... and SKELETR--``
-Quiets self before saying ``skeletron``-

"Alright, let's fight these guys!"
-Summons slime minion-
"Oh, hey! Now go over there and destroy those zombies!"
-Looks at Edge-
"In the meantime, who is 'Skeletron'?"

Last edited:
(took a while for reply but whatever)
-Shoots some blood zombies but then the evil presence turns out to be the EOC... but it watches from above before charging at you-
(Yup, boss time!)

"Uh, nevermind! Go after that giant eyeball, slime!"
-Slime tries to jump at Eye of Cthulu but fails- (Is it ok of I control my minions? It would only make sense if I could because they're my character's minions and having someone else control them would be weird.)

(Okay just making sure)
"C'mon, you can jump higher than that!"
-Moves to a higher area closer to the Eye of Cthulhu and slime minion manages to land a couple blows-

-The Eye suddenly gains and mouth and charges at Edge due to being less of a threat-
``Um..... Skele---``
-The Eye grabs him and starts to bite on him like scarp metal-

"Uh, great, now I have to use this sword... Sorry for pushing you to the limit, slime."
-Pulls out Silver Sword and jumps on Eye of Cthulhu, and starts stabbing it-
'NO MERCY!!!!"

(I haven't read previous pages. Could you provide a synopsis on what happened this far, or should I read?)
(So, basically, we went mining (Other things happened before, but they are very minor), my character (Wrath/Java) found the Underworld, but immediately Edge said there was a blood moon and to return to the surface, so Wrath (me) snatched a Magic Mirror from him, teleported up, killed a Slimed Zombie and got a slime staff, and now, here we are, fighting the Eye of Cthulhu, with me currently trying to stab it because my minion fell off. You can read if you want more details.)

Back
Top Bottom