Terraria: Undeluxe Edition - Out Now!

This isn't far back enough. We clearly need the Terraria Undeluxer Edition, which is the oldest build of Terraria Re-Logic has archived and has never released to the public.
Yes! True champs and champettes want the version where you never know where your anvil's at!

Very nice to see that you kept the scraggler removed, i hated them.

Can you guys give the old obsidian armor whip boosts to tiki armor? (50% speed/range boost)
(It was nerfed because it was too busted for its point in progression, but Tiki/Spooky is meant to take you all the way to the Moon Lord! I need my Johnny Test episodes playing 50% faster with this!)

Is this actually just 1.0 Terraria that with my 1.4.4.9 game, open the 1.0 server and experience nostalgia for the simplicity of the game again? This isn''t an April Fools joke-- this is another welcoming gift to the Terraria Community.

Too bad I didn't really interacted with the community up until 1.3.5 to an extent (Two dudes got me into speaking on here)

This isn't far back enough. We clearly need the Terraria Undeluxer Edition, which is the oldest build of Terraria Re-Logic has archived and has never released to the public.
I feel like that would be the version that originally leaked on the internet wayyy before it was actually ready. I think it was basically am alpha version.

The thing I'm the most curious about right now is how easy it'd be to get a world from the old version working in 1.4.4. Yes it would be missing a bajillion things, but if the world gen is wacky enough and it's doable I might just want to do so and add in the important things myself for later use...

Dear Devs, I've never really done this kinda response before but I ask that you please find room in your hearts to add room For More Platforms. I feel there are several fancy animated blocks that would go well with their platform counterparts. Not only that but more Animated Blocks in general that could give some builds more life to them when used in different ways, or even Reactive Blocks like when a player or entity steps on them. Thanks for reading my rant, yours truly Terraria Fan of 5+ years <3

Edit: i didnt know there were built in emojis to this forum holllyyyyy its snazzy

They could use Terraria 1.0.6 as a punishment for those sent to prison as well as serving time and performing labor they can play this version as an extra punishment since its so much harder than the later versions.

¿Que persona es la que aparece en el anuncio, o es que soy muy estupido y es alguien del equipo de Re-Logic que todo el mundo conoce excepto yo?

Back
Top Bottom