Portfolio/Multi-Topic Terraria vs. Minecraft vs. Survivalcraft

Basically, MC ant derraria are 2 very different games, and Survivalcraft is minecraft with a texture pack and some non-blocky animals... that don't look good.

lol i didnt even know survival craft existed, and its better than terraria? :p ok
oh, and im a lil confused, i dont get the OP, is this a suggestion?

I didn´t even know about Survivalcraft until now, I have done a bit of research, and I cannot believe it is the second most sold game out of the three, considering that it is basically a Minecraft ripoff with non-blocky animals (Which look very creepy), and different textures. In fact, a few simple Minecraft mods would do a better job than it, with the only advantage it has on Minecraft. If anything, Survivalcraft shouldn´t have been sold that much, unless nearly everyone who bought it wanted to try a Minecraft ripoff, or the adverts aren´t right.

1. Terraria is the best because of its unique features.
2. Minecraft is second best because its minecraft.
3. THE FRICK IS SURVIVAL CRAFT?

I'm tempted to say terraria, but i've spent WAY more time on minecraft, and enoyed it way more as well.
wuts survivalcraft hue

Survivalcraft is essentially a Minecraft mod. Not even a good one at that.

Not going to go into whether Minecraft or Terraria is better. They're too different to really compare. It's like saying "Is Mario or Call of Duty better?" and then using the fact that you can kill things in both games as a reason why the comparison is valid.

Am I hallucinating or a member decided to bring a thread that should stay dead back for no pertinent reason, other than to make a biased statement about a biased statement?
84ShkfI.png

Survivalcraft is a Minecraft ripoff,and Terraria is the best,otherwise I would be on a different forum. Also,not in the right section. This isn't a suggestion.

EDIT:Really,Typhoon,really?

1- No, are you freaking mad? I didn't suggest anything here...
2- There is seriously no rule about this, I can do it, so if you don't like it then :red: it, nothing unethical about this.

Yes and got a problem big guy?

Yes:

And did you really need to revive a 8 month old thread?

I am not against reviving old threads - I'm against thread necromancy, which is basically what you did - revive a thread for no good reason (and no, calling someone out is not a good reason, it's so far away from a good reason, it's in Narnia.) There's no rules against reviving old threads, but last time I checked, there were rules against pointlessness and "wanna fite?" posts.

I'm confused...
Yes:

I am not against reviving old threads - I'm against thread necromancy, which is basically what you did - revive a thread for no good reason (and no, calling someone out is not a good reason, it's so far away from a good reason, it's in Narnia.) There's no rules against reviving old threads, but last time I checked, there were rules against pointlessness and "wanna fite?" posts.
Must have missed that in the rules. I think that it is now safe to end this argument.

I don't really like fighting the MC/Terraria battle... survivalcraft does not matter, it is simply another MC ripoff.
People have their own opinions... neither is better or worse. Well, that may not be true. But still opinions.
But I think Terraria is far better

I don't really like fighting the MC/Terraria battle... survivalcraft does not matter, it is simply another MC ripoff.
People have their own opinions... neither is better or worse. Well, that may not be true. But still opinions.
But I think Terraria is far better
Actually minecraft took a few things from survivalcraft example: solid coal blocks and horses

Back
Top Bottom