• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Capture 2021-02-19 15_14_21.png

Just 5 minutes ago, the vortex pillar spawned perfectly centered over my rebuilt dungeon entrance.
(Or at least as centered as an even-width entity can be over an odd-width spawn point. Shhh)

Timofey7331

Terrarian
FTW Master mode, first night. I was trying to find jungle, but found corruption, teleported home, but night just started. I hid underground, and decided to create a zombie trap, but i got bored, and made a really cool zombie trap. It's perfect, i can kill zombies, they can't escape, they can't get me, but if they will get past, i got a escape route, i will close door and block it with block! But if zombie gets past even through door (if i too slow), there's wall with platforms! I can get through using these platforms! It's op against zombies! And it's symmetrical!
Capture 2021-02-25 17_55_05.png

Top Bottom