IC The Dark Arisen

Time: 12:42

------------------------
@Firewing - Unkiza
@RazorBlade - Vix
CURRENT LOCATION: West Aarden
WEATHER: Light Wind
------------------------

The drake stops and stares at Unkiza, seemingly noticing him glance up at them.
Vix would also be able to see the drake from his current location.

-----------------------
@Champion Greninjoid - Serprus
@Esther - Silvaro
CURRENT LOCATION: East Aarden.
-----------------------

(Aarden has a pretty wide variety of species, with mainly Sivits, Cervitaurs, and Nagas being the only ones that are rare to see there. Aarden is kind of between where the Avian empire used to be, and where the Elves mainly lived. Cervitaurs are also common in the forest areas north of Aarden, but most of them avoid the cities.)

Serprus and Silvaro might both notice a young Avian approaching the fountain.

-----------------------
@Elemental 131 - Kari
CURRENT LOCATION: Central Aarden.
-----------------------

The dragon and wyvern both briefly look up at Kari, with the dragon saying hello back to her, before they return to what they were doing.
In the centre of the room is a small pillar with a few shelves for scrolls, and a large barrel.

-----------------------
@Animus Viral - Krome
@Ganransu - Void
CURRENT LOCATION: Near the Abandoned Tower
WEATHER: Moderate Wind
-----------------------

Not much to say here, as no one has really done anything.

Well, because I feel like that doesn't give much to go off of, I'm going to change that.
Krome and Void would both be able to see small packages resting in trees near them.

Last edited:
-----------------------
Kari - Kari
-----------------------

The dragon and wyvern both briefly look up at Kari, with the dragon saying hello back to her, before they return to what they were doing.
In the centre of the room is a small pillar with a few shelves for scrolls, and a large barrel.
(I wonder if anyone has noticed yet that I've been correcting DW whenever they say he/him/himself etc)
"what are you doing?"

(I forgot she was female, because pretty much all of the other characters are male.)
(I also added a bit more detail to a few parts as well.)

(Anyway, I wasn't quite happy with how the update didn't really give anything to respond to, so I just edited it again to hopefully give everyone something to go off of.)

|He would see the drake from his location and curiously
decide to approach it...|

(before I do anything else, gonna try and think of a symbol for when Vix speaks draconic and not english)

Time: 12:43

------------------------
@Firewing - Unkiza
@RazorBlade - Vix
------------------------

The drake observes Unkiza for a few more seconds, before nodding and turning to look at Vix.

-----------------------
@Esther - Silvaro
-----------------------

The Avian glances at Serprus and Silvaro, then tosses a coin into the fountain, and just stands there staring at the surface of the water for a few seconds afterwards.

-----------------------
@Elemental 131 - Kari
-----------------------

The dragon looks up at Kari again.
"*I am trying to read, but keep getting interrupted.*"

-----------------------
@Animus Viral - Krome
@Ganransu - Void
WEATHER: Moderate Wind
-----------------------

The package near Void would appear to be in perfect condition, despite how it also seems like it has been out here for a while. It also has a tag on it.

The package near Krome would be the same, except for a small tear across one side.

(Dang I had to see this post to find out about the package. sometimes editing does not ping me, sadge.)
Although he noticed the packages, Krome snarled, barely out of the earshot of Void, "Others?! Here?!" This was an issue. From appearances, Krome could tell Void was undead. To Krome, this could mean another necromancer was around, something that would be able to tamper with Krome's undead nature. Krome nods to his Proxy, sending it over to observe Void and prepare to attack if need be, before Krome himself goes over to grab the package with the tear with his claws.

Time: 12:44

------------------------
@Firewing - Unkiza
@RazorBlade - Vix
WEATHER: 21°c, Light Wind
------------------------

The drake briefly turns to look at Unkiza.
"Silence."
The drake then looks back at Vix.
"*Greetings.*"

-----------------------
@Esther - Silvaro
WEATHER: 22°c, Light Wind
-----------------------

The Avian looks up at Silvaro after a few seconds.
"=H-Hello...="

Meanwhile, someone else would walk over to Serprus and tap on their shoulder.

-----------------------
@Elemental 131 - Kari
CURRENT LOCATION: Central Aarden, inside a building.
WEATHER: 22°c
-----------------------

The dragon then goes back to reading.

-----------------------
@Animus Viral - Krome
@Ganransu - Void
WEATHER: 29°c, Moderate Wind
-----------------------

Well, as Krome goes to tear apart his package, he would find that it doesn't seem to be tearing as easily as a normal package, and that package is now snarling at him, while teeth appear from where the small tear was...
However I am still counting that as an attack, so Krome did do 10 damage (1d4+6) to the mimic.
The mimic then goes to attack by biting Krome, and does 2 Piercing damage.

Krome growls, extremely infuriated at this, moreso the fact the mimic imitated a package than being attacked, "Imitating treasure, how low can you go?!" Krome whips around and swats the mimic with his metallic tail.

*Assuming the Avian was speaking in Avian, Seprus doesn’t understand what they’re saying but nods in acknowledgement. He then turns around, startled by the tap*

Back
Top Bottom