IC The Dark Arisen

*notices the commotion going on with Krome and decides to just back away from the package denoting both the suspicious location and the fact that he just observed a similar package attacked the undead dragon. And also because that proxy is marching straight towards him and he's in no mood to get into a fight at the moment*

Time: 12:45

------------------------
@Firewing - Unkiza
@RazorBlade - Vix
CURRENT LOCATION: West Aarden
WEATHER: 21°c, Light Wind
------------------------

"*I am Lilyx. And you are?*"

-----------------------
@Champion Greninjoid - Serprus
@Esther - Silvaro
CURRENT LOCATION: East Aarden.
WEATHER: 22°c, Light Wind
-----------------------

"=Did you make a wish?="

When Serprus turns around, they'd find a Sivit standing there.
"So, are you an outcast too, or are you just passing through?"

-----------------------
@Elemental 131 - Kari
CURRENT LOCATION: Central Aarden, inside a building.
WEATHER: 22°c
-----------------------

There are quite a few of them. Most of them are various stories, such as one that is about a prophecy in another continent. But there are also a few on various types of magic.

-----------------------
@Animus Viral - Krome
@Ganransu - Void
CURRENT LOCATION: Near the Abandoned Tower
WEATHER: 29°c, Moderate Wind
-----------------------

The mimic gets hit for another 10 damage, and gets killed.
Krome gains 60 Exp.

The package near Void doesn't react in any way.

Krome walks up to the dead mimic. Then puts his claws on it. Then shifts his body weight onto it to crush it completely. "Disgusting imitations," Krome says as he discards the mimic's remains. Now onto other matters. Void is backing away from his Proxy, so that means either it's not mindless or it is something similar to his Proxy. Attacking them really isn't going to do much for Krome, as even if he destroys the undead, he would gain little of it. If they were not mindless, then there's not really much gain there. Similarly, if they were like a Proxy, he would most likely attract the attention of the person controlling it, who may be skilled in necromancy, so there was little reason to poke a sleeping bear. As such, Krome simply snarls and continues towards the tower, with his Proxy following and leaving Void to do his thing.

When Serprus turns around, they'd find a Sivit standing there.
"So, are you an outcast too, or are you just passing through?"
*Serprus sighs*
”A bit of both, I suppose... It’s a tragedy that the social structure here is the way it is.”
"=Did you make a wish?="
“I’m sorry, but I can’t understand you. I assume you’re speaking in the dialect of the skies..?”

-----------------------
@Elemental 131 - Kari
-----------------------

There are quite a few of them. Most of them are various stories, such as one that is about a prophecy in another continent. But there are also a few on various types of magic.

-----------------------
Kari would look at the ones about magic

*well he just walks towards the tower afterwards because he kinda left his weapon behind there. That said it isn't in great condition by any means*

Time: 12:45

------------------------
@Firewing - Unkiza
@RazorBlade - Vix
CURRENT LOCATION: West Aarden
WEATHER: 21°c, Light Wind
------------------------

"*I can see that. Now, did you have something to tell me?*"

-----------------------
@Champion Greninjoid - Serprus
@Esther - Silvaro
CURRENT LOCATION: East Aarden.
WEATHER: 22°c, Light Wind
-----------------------

"=You should.="
The Avian then glances at Serprus, then looks away without saying anything.

"What's wrong with it?"

-----------------------
@Elemental 131 - Kari
-----------------------

Most of them seem to be about types of Conjuration, and how it connects to various elements.

-----------------------
@Animus Viral - Krome
@Ganransu - Void
CURRENT LOCATION: Near the Abandoned Tower
WEATHER: 30°c, Moderate Wind
-----------------------

There wouldn't be anything around the tower, except for some dead grass and a few bushes.
The tower itself seems to be in decent condition, at least considering it's been abandoned for so long. The tower itself is square, with windows and arrow slits running up the outside of it. At the top is what remains of the mechanism used to send signals to the Semaphore Tower.
There is a door visible at the front of the tower.

Krome just looked in confusion. What was this, an undead that backed off but now just is getting closer to him now? What odd and confusing behavior. Krome's confusion turned to anger, extremely annoyed at not knowing what to make of this undead. "What is an undead like you doing here!?" Krome bellowed, his voice reverberating throughout his metal throat.

"... I'm just going off to grab my weapon. I came across this tower and just decided to take a break. I'll be on my way soon and I'm in no mood to pick a fight with a dragon"

Back
Top Bottom