tModLoader The Enigma Mod

So, I just downloaded this Mod because I liked the idea of the Soul Stone - granting more effects as more bosses are slain.

However, I am not sure if it was some other mod or a recent update, but I don't know what the Fallen Star does for me and the Soul Stone now requires a Life Crystal and a Mana Crystal. It's strange...

I replicate it to try and get a new one, since my old one just reset the stats on me and offers me a +10% damage boost and +12 defense (and says my soul isn't bound to it). The new one does the same thing and says "your soul is not bound".

I'm not sure what did it, but I can't do anything with it for the time being. Would you have any idea what might have happened? Would you like for me to list the mods I am using?

Even the unique drops that come from bosses aren't a consumable to imbue the Soul Stone anymore...

(Also, your download link to the mod isn't working anymore ^^; Dropbox says it can't find the file there.)
If you look through the recipes with the Fallen Star, you should be able to find the Class stones that you need to bind your soul to the Soul Stone. The Damage and Defense is from the Moon Lord, who gives that no matter the class.

And ah! I forgot to update the dropbox link on here, thanks for the reminder!

The reason the drops are not consumable is because I am checking variables that are built into the worlds, which means you should never have problems with the Soul Stone resetting again! `:happy:

Let me know if you have any more trouble, and I hope you enjoy the mod!

Alright, thanks! Finally a mod who does a Mechanical King Slime... (Ulterraria is cancelled so it doesn't counts)

I don't know what a 'life gem' is. That isn't from Enigma, mate. Sorry
I perhaps misnamed it. The life gems that come from forging 4 healing potions together. It was a lesser life gem. It was probably a Tmod loader bug anyway. Thank you for your time.

I perhaps misnamed it. The life gems that come from forging 4 healing potions together. It was a lesser life gem. It was probably a Tmod loader bug anyway. Thank you for your time.
Ah those gems! Sorry for not realizing. I'm glad you got it working :D

Help! No matter what I do, the soul stone is not binding to me. And yes, I have crafted a sorcerer's stone. Does it matter if you have defeated all of the bosses in the world?

Last edited:
Help! No matter what I do, the soul stone is not binding to me. And yes, I have crafted a sorcerer's stone. Does it matter if you have defeated all of the bosses in the world?
Right click a class stone while it is in your inventory `:D
[doublepost=1506380597,1506380376][/doublepost]
Oh boi! I didn't realize I had forgotten to include that in the tooltips. I'll add it now!

Hello, i would like to ask about duke sharkton, i seem to be either unable to spawn it, or i am not meeting its spawn requirements...

When i use the summoning item, i can see him on the map going straight to hell and then despawning within a second, i have tried summoning him during night, during night at desert, during night at corruption and midnight at the oceon. What are the requirements for him to spawn? What am i doing wrong? Or is this just a glitch and should i just choose to progress through the game while skipping a boss?

Obsidium biome spawns are overriding the Dungeon, could you try fixing that? It's pretty difficult going through the Dungeon with those high damage mobs that go through walls spawning so much.

Hello, i would like to ask about duke sharkton, i seem to be either unable to spawn it, or i am not meeting its spawn requirements...

When i use the summoning item, i can see him on the map going straight to hell and then despawning within a second, i have tried summoning him during night, during night at desert, during night at corruption and midnight at the oceon. What are the requirements for him to spawn? What am i doing wrong? Or is this just a glitch and should i just choose to progress through the game while skipping a boss?
Dune Sharkron spawns in the daytime! Sorry for the late reply. I added that to the tooltip for the next update to prevent future confusion for others.
[doublepost=1506904776,1506904758][/doublepost]
Obsidium biome spawns are overriding the Dungeon, could you try fixing that? It's pretty difficult going through the Dungeon with those high damage mobs that go through walls spawning so much.
I'm adding a music credit to the next update as well. It will be at the bottom of the mod description, so look out for it!

I need help. I've been looking around for where to actually use the Obsidium Chunk to spawn whatever it does spawn, but I cannot seem to find the right biome or time of day.

I need help. I've been looking around for where to actually use the Obsidium Chunk to spawn whatever it does spawn, but I cannot seem to find the right biome or time of day.
Obsidium Chunks are like mini loot bags. Right click them to open them :)

Back
Top Bottom