tModLoader The Enigma Mod

Is there any way to disable the Hunter effect that comes with the new soul stone? It's not an effect I want to have active all the time because it's distracting.

Note: I am using the Sorcerer class stone.

Note 2: You really should document the changes on the front page. I don't really like having to trawl through forum posts to find important info.

Is there any way to disable the Hunter effect that comes with the new soul stone? It's not an effect I want to have active all the time because it's distracting.

Note: I am using the Sorcerer class stone.

Note 2: You really should document the changes on the front page. I don't really like having to trawl through forum posts to find important info.
We are adding visual and mobility toggles to the soul stone effects in the next update.

Sorry about the lack of information- There is a lot more info about changes on the discord! I'm working on getting some people to help with the forum page/wiki, so hopefully that information will be more readily available soon.

this mod seems to have a future :) it continues to be one of the best mods
banner.png
banner.png banner.png

Could someone get me a full list of effects that the mega uber super ultra prefixed artifact of mass creation....MEGA does?

Could someone get me a full list of effects that the mega uber super ultra prefixed artifact of mass creation....MEGA does?
It's literally just all the potions from Vanilla in one accessory, so 8 defense, life regen, all the vision buffs, everything (except gravitation, cuz that's annoying)

Interesting mod. However, the sprites could use some work. I spy a couple recolors in there (Example is the Obsidium stuff), and some sprites that look as if you just pasted together a couple vanilla sprites (Alchemical Infuser, Laugical Workbench, Soul Stone.)

Back
Top Bottom