The Last Post Wins!

My strategy for making lanterns: being someone with nothing better to do other than bullying the mirror pens*
that's what I do for a good amount of my drawings
Also I've made 2 Lanterns at this point
c86fe6e5a375d01.gif
Coral Lantern.gif

To be honest I don't think I've ever sprites a weapon for one of my OCs
I don't count the honey staff I made for Lucas because that was really bad and it was for BoE Lucas only anyway
while the Desert tiger staff was for Celes, that was only OOC, plus that was just a recolor

To be honest I don't think I've ever sprites a weapon for one of my OCs
I don't count the honey staff I made for Lucas because that was really bad and it was for BoE Lucas only anyway
while the Desert tiger staff was for Celes, that was only OOC, plus that was just a recolor
I mostly do it because I don't feel like looking for reference pictures or describing how the weapon looks
so I just sprite it myself

idk
you can always come up with weapons for existing OCs
or sprite other equipment like UW Hollow's dreamcatcher
hm
Still unsure of what to sprite since I don't really want to do anything from an RP exclusive weapon/equipment thing ;~;

also I have no clue why but I'm suprised that you mentioned Unknown World Hollow's dreamcatcher

hm
Still unsure of what to sprite since I don't really want to do anything from an RP exclusive weapon/equipment thing ;~;

also I have no clue why but I'm suprised that you mentioned Unknown World Hollow's dreamcatcher
Hmm
I can't really check your OC list rn though
because like
locked profile

Actually I got it
Pixy's mallot

Hmm
I can't really check your OC list rn though
because like
locked profile

Actually I got it
Pixy's mallot
Sorry...

take what zparks drew here:
New Piskel (1).png

Change all the metal to just the regular cyan thing
Remove all the shading
and you're done I guess also remove the top pointy thing and the pointy things on the handle

Back
Top Bottom