The Last Post Wins!

Random statement I made about Evi: "Evi fighting weaker bosses is like pointing a Terra Blade at a Green Slime without killing it. It'd be really scary for the slime."

*Laughs in has so many Pokemon cards that I have two tins for them and a third for duplicates*
*Pulls out the big Hoopa V (Unbound btw) card that doesn't even fit in them so it's on top of a box*

Do either of you guys even do proper TCG games?
I want to get into them, but I don't know if there's even anyone in my area to play against, and I never have time to look for any tournaments I could try to join in my area. And trust me I'd really like to do that just for the small chance of making some actual friends there...

I want to get into them, but I don't know if there's even anyone in my area to play against, and I never have time to look for any tournaments I could try to join in my area. And trust me I'd really like to do that just for the small chance of making some actual friends there...
Huh.
I've never really wanted to get into it myself, ngl.

Or pokémon proper, at all. It's cool and all, but it's not the sort of thing I want to devote part of my life to.
I will admit that Pikachu is great though.

Huh.
I've never really wanted to get into it myself, ngl.

Or pokémon proper, at all. It's cool and all, but it's not the sort of thing I want to devote part of my life to.
I will admit that Pikachu is great though.
For me it's kinda just an alright way to waste my boredom time.

Back
Top Bottom