The Last Post Wins!

Esther

Stardust Pillar
That Wii u game thing was just for pleasure then. Right?
No trying to take stuff in for use in lore stuff?
It's mainly for the fun, currently there's not much to work with that I haven't already noted down for Elisia and Via, and Elwind can't join the team until RNG lets me recruit a male starly.
And my laptop decided to make ' <-these pieces of :red: annoying as :red: to type again!

Banana_T-REX

The Destroyer
It's mainly for the fun, currently there's not much to work with that I haven't already noted down for Elisia and Via, and Elwind can't join the team until RNG lets me recruit a male starly.
And my laptop decided to make ' <-these pieces of :red: annoying as :red: to type again!
Good.
Welp. Only thing else to do, in my experience, is blitz what you have to do to leave time for yourself.
Not much else to say though, from me.
Gotta go do things.

*Grabs smoke-bomb pellets*
*Throws them down on the ground and disappears in the ensuing puff of smoke.

timedeathe

The Destroyer
i thought i disabled to profanity filter as but apparently not

Esther

Stardust Pillar
*Re-enters room after getting some snacks*
*Notices Esther's expression*
Oh great...
That's gonna take a while to go away.

Esther

Stardust Pillar
I may or may not be planning to add another thing to Leiya's design
this is what I now have in mind
1674677166055.png

Esther

Stardust Pillar
*Thinking things through, planning things out...*
Crud, cable issues again. I was going to bring my E-Reader as a notepad by putting an EPUB file on it with a bunch of random words to put notes on for later, then I remembered I have to charge it up and actually get the file ready, when I already have to use the ONLY Micro-USB cable in my room to charge my headphones for tomorrow. Just great.

Elemental 131

Terrarian
*Thinking things through, planning things out...*
Crud, cable issues again. I was going to bring my E-Reader as a notepad by putting an EPUB file on it with a bunch of random words to put notes on for later, then I remembered I have to charge it up and actually get the file ready, when I already have to use the ONLY Micro-USB cable in my room to charge my headphones for tomorrow. Just great.
*worried*

Top Bottom