The Last Post Wins!

It is, but currently I don't have much decision-making skills.
Do you guys want to run into me that badly? I'm kinda busy.
Chill out, Trinity.

Fortunately the group still has a van to fix up so they can get to the next ally recruitment spot.
...I'm missing something, huh?
Not much, just that it's us vs big organization that apparently includes some of our friends now.
WHAT-
I'm working on it!

I'll never understand Forum OC lore

OC moment.gif

...I'm missing something, huh?
Not much, just that it's us vs big organization that apparently includes some of our friends now.
WHAT-
I'm working on it!
*Yawn*
The fun part is that technically Daybreak can be actually pretty reasonable.

Until you get to the part where their zealotry has their dudes committing war crimes in the name of the greater good and they expect their new guests to do the same. But hey, why would they betray that nature before it's necessary?

I'll never understand Forum OC lore

View attachment 466874
I mean at least there's lore threads.
Though Esther's is
Something, to be sure.

Yeah my lore is on Kingdom Hearts' level of confusing at times
Myrica's text color is in the Pokemon spoiler btw
I miss when a piece of media told its story in one installment instead of needing part 2 volume 2 version 2 update 1.3 to learn about the next bull:red: contrived "plot point" that you couldn't have seen before unless you were on an overdose level amount of LSD before you realise you've wasted 25 years on a plot that is so strung out its unrecognisable in comparison to an ARG and is yet :red:ty then you finish off the pills

I miss when a piece of media told its story in one installment instead of needing part 2 volume 2 version 2 update 1.3 to learn about the next bull:red: contrived "plot point" that you couldn't have seen before unless you were on an overdose level amount of LSD before you realise you've wasted 25 years on a plot that is so strung out its unrecognisable in comparison to an ARG and is yet :red:ty then you finish off the pills
Storytelling becomes more complex, IG.

idk I personally think KH has a great story
And I do try to keep things consistent in my lore

On that topic
I remembered something from what I consider the OG "Floralis" lore (which is technically my second lore attempt, true OG wasn't really Floralis yet)
*Yawn*
The fun part is that technically Daybreak can be actually pretty reasonable.

Until you get to the part where their zealotry has their dudes committing war crimes in the name of the greater good and they expect their new guests to do the same. But hey, why would they betray that nature before it's necessary?
Something tells me they're gonna be screwed over by Teri's pacifism.
No seriously who are you-
Don't. Mind. Them.
YOU'RE CONFUSING ME RIGHT NOW MYRICA-

No more contrived to squeeze you of much :red:ing cash as possible whilst you still hold on to this sunken cost fallacy of this abusive game dev - consumer relationship
..May I ask what games you're talking about?

Something tells me they're gonna be screwed over by Teri's pacifism.
No seriously who are you-
Don't. Mind. Them.
YOU'RE CONFUSING ME RIGHT NOW MYRICA-
Why can't characters like these have actually existent chemistry with characters that aren't yours...

*Shrug*

I remembered something from what I consider the OG "Floralis" lore (which is technically my second lore attempt, true OG wasn't really Floralis yet)
Technically there's a quote from it in my list
..May I ask what games you're talking about?

Why can't characters like these have actually existent chemistry with characters that aren't yours...

*Shrug*
I'm trying to recollect my shattered confidence in RPing thankyouverymuch
Or, in slightly more blunt terms, go easy on Esther before they snap again. Please.

It's good up until 3
3 does get confusing
still need to watch all the cutscenes but that's a 10 hour video and I think it'd be a bad idea to do so when I'm like a week away from getting one of the DS games

anyway idk what I should do right now so I think I'll either play some minecraft or play some starbound, both for building sessions

Back
Top Bottom