The Last Post Wins!

2 days ago I picked up the entirety of ATLA on DVD because I have a ps2 slim which means I could also get the DVD player remote which makes everything so much more convenient. (my dad stopped paying for Netflix)
huh
Meanwhile my family has netflix only rn
Not that it matters much for watching Totally Spies because that's on YouTube (and amazon prime, but it's not available in my country so adblocker YT it is)

I also set my switch to mono audio for the time being, just in case
I won't set my phone to it yet, I'll look into that another time
and my music players don't have that option (Actually one might, I'll check the manual)

Man, I wasn't even around for the ps2 and I'm using it as a DVD player. 😆
nice

I actually have a DVD player in my room at home
I don't use it very often, there aren't a lot of DVDs that I actually watch at all
but it's there

I was gonna redesign Arro today but I'm kinda too lazy to do so
I'm just waiting for my headphones to charge up again so I can watch videos without suffering from the character talking being on the right side of the screen and as such being nearly impossible to hear

Your opinions here: PlayStation, or Xbox? (or Nintendo?)
I've only ever used Nintendo consoles myself, aside from using an Xbox 360 a few times many years ago, so I can't give many opinions

PlayStation has like half the Kingdom Hearts games though which is extremely annoying for me who wants to get those games legit

Me personally, Iv'e always grown up with the PS3 and the Wii/WiiU. It was a tragic day when Playstation 3 died...
My Wii and Wii U are both still functional
and I still use both
my Wii has save data for Mario Sports Mix that has almost everything unlocked, among other things
my Wii U has save data for some games that I didn't play on the Wii much

Did you know: the entirety of ATLA on DVD was only 13 discs at 480i which makes the entirety of the series about 61.1 gigabytes at most.
Edit: sorry I killed the conversation

Last edited:
I've only ever used Nintendo consoles myself, aside from using an Xbox 360 a few times many years ago, so I can't give many opinions
Same! (Though I'm not sure if the Xbox I had was 360. Also the Xbox was hacked and it had a ton of games on it, though the only one I played was spiderman.)

1713199370789.png

As a note, apparently the breed will be releasing without a lore story, which I'm guessing will be worked on after the reworked auraboa story.
Also, seems people are hoping for it to be for light flight, which, I mean, makes sense considering they basically only have one modern. (Imps don't count since they're basically unobtainable.)

As a note, apparently the breed will be releasing without a lore story, which I'm guessing will be worked on after the reworked auraboa story.
Also, seems people are hoping for it to be for light flight, which, I mean, makes sense considering they basically only have one modern. (Imps don't count since they're basically unobtainable.)
(The gen 1 ones at least. Imps as a whole are obtainable for fodder prices though.)

Yeah gen 1 is what I meant.

Side note: How do you think the breed will be released? Scroll or egg?
I'm hoping for egg, personally. Though if it is a scroll I have a few elemental eggs in my vault so I can have a bootleg version of hatching gen 1 ancients (by hatching two random eggs and then using the scrolls on them)...

Back
Top Bottom