The Last Post Wins!

I'm legit an eater of imagination, Animus. It can't kill me. *possesses you and takes control of your body to stop this fricking madness*

I'm controlling your body, not you. Your mind and spirit have been pushed away. I have ended this madness in 3.. 2.. 1...

War is over.

I'm controlling your body, not you. Your mind and spirit have been pushed away. I have ended this madness in 3.. 2.. 1...

War is over.
Horror is waking each day to see every part of your body moving on its own, a shifting mass of Protodites where once was solid metal and living tissue. Horror is what is in the eyes of your partners when they look at you ... and in the cries of your enemies when your swarm engulfs them. Don't talk to me about fear, creature — I am fear! MY MIND IS SPLITTED THROUGHOUT MY BODY. YOU CANNOT CONTROL MY ENTIRE BODY.

Horror is waking each day to see every part of your body moving on its own, a shifting mass of Protodites where once was solid metal and living tissue. Horror is what is in the eyes of your partners when they look at you ... and in the cries of your enemies when your swarm engulfs them. Don't talk to me about fear, creature — I am fear! MY MIND IS SPLITTED THROUGHOUT MY BODY. YOU CANNOT CONTROL MY ENTIRE BODY.
I don't care, war is over.

Back
Top Bottom