The Last Post Wins!

Oh...
...I understand that.

If you do decide to leave... Most I can do is talk to Pixel and figure some way to keep you two in touch, and perhaps help set up that way if it's something complex like some very obscure chat application. But that's about as much as I can do. I can't really suggest you any way to find these forums enjoyable without knowing exactly what bothers you, exactly the reason they take up so much of your energy.
If I may…
do you know how many people pixel has close to her?
lIke, close enough that she can vent to them and talk with them about :red:?

If I may…
do you know how many people pixel has close to her?
lIke, close enough that she can vent to them and talk with them about :red:?
Well, I haven't really discussed that topic with them for a long time
But they don't seem to chat with a whole lot of people in specific, and irl they only really hang around their family
So, as far as I know, I am the only person they really vent and talk to about various stuff that goes on in their life
Although they may also have talked to AAA about such things before he got restricted, Idk

Well, I haven't really discussed that topic with them for a long time
But they don't seem to chat with a whole lot of people in specific, and irl they only really hang around their family
So, as far as I know, I am the only person they really vent and talk to about various stuff that goes on in their life
Although they may also have talked to AAA about such things before he got restricted, Idk
Okay well… they wouldn’t be that hurt if I leave then right?
they have you afterall
and I don’t think they need me

Okay well… they wouldn’t be that hurt if I leave then right?
they have you afterall
and I don’t think they need me
That is... Kind of a slightly toxic mindset, in both directions
It's toxic for you, since you basically de-value yourself as in "I am not important enough that people would care if I leave, especially when there are other people that are talked to more"
And it's toxic for Pixel. I don't know exactly how close you are to them, but they do seem to care about you, and losing a friend would still sting for them, especially considering they lost quite a few people by now and it's not really... Something that makes them feel nice.

Welp... This just got awkward
I suggest before making a decision, think about it carefully. Impulsive decisions while feeling down never lead to anything good.
Think if there's any way you could enjoy the forums. If not, then you don't even necessarily have to leave - you can just hop on every now and again to chat with people. It's not an obligation to spend your time here after all

Welp... This just got awkward
I suggest before making a decision, think about it carefully. Impulsive decisions while feeling down never lead to anything good.
Think if there's any way you could enjoy the forums. If not, then you don't even necessarily have to leave - you can just hop on every now and again to chat with people. It's not an obligation to spend your time here after all
damn I didn’t word it properly
i didn’t actually mean leave (stupid I said it ik)
I meant just not be active, I would still come here on occasion if I ever wanted

i just don’t know
everythings been weird lately due to my lack of sleep

Oh...
Yeah... You can't talk to people properly because of timezones... That's just dumb
I understand that, since I have to stay up every night to talk to someone

Yeah
i used to really like talking here n stuff
and considering you were often able to talk to me when others were asleep
the whole timezone thing never bothered me

Not sure anymore
But that's not the topic at hand

If you feel like being on here less will help your mental health, then go for it, I suppose. It might suck for some people who really want to talk with you, but... At the end of the day, you won't exactly be gone entirely from here, so it's going to be alright in the end

I don’t think many people really wanna talk with me haha
just pixel I think
ari, leaf, sunny and you dont really like… y’know
i don’t think we are that close lol

You could become close to Ari and Sunny if you tried
Leaf might be troublesome due to the restrictions his parents put on him, but still possible
and I mean, even if you aren't that close, they'll still miss you to some degree

Back
Top Bottom