The Last Post Wins!

I might start writing lore for some of my dragons this weekend
Probably gonna just not do anything with the lineage when starting off to make it easier

this girl in math class is showing our table pictures of her cats and saying
“this cat is dead, and this cat is dead, and one of these cats are dead but I don’t know which one is dead, and this cat is dead, and this cat is in a coma, and this cat is dead, and this cat isn’t dead but they have cancer…”

She has 12 dead cats

“this cat is dead, and this cat is dead, and one of these cats are dead but I don’t know which one is dead, and this cat is dead, and this cat is in a coma, and this cat is dead, and this cat isn’t dead but they have cancer…”

She has 12 dead cats
...bruh...

And of course, none of my dragons have the colors I need to get other colors
Not gonna bother with checking Cliane (Who has the right secondary gene and a tertiary color that is one away from the one I'd want) because he's blue, not red, and as such would need a partner that has colors that would give red as an option...

She has 12 dead cats
at the 6th
i would've just :red:ing laughed
altho when i laugh
it looks sarcastic

Back
Top Bottom