The Last Post Wins!

Speaking of OCs... yeah Esther made 4 more last night because of their overly hyperactive nighttime brain
I would say that's nice, since you know, thinking of ideas and making characters can be a good way to express emotions or a way of relaxing without even realizing it

I would say that's nice, since you know, thinking of ideas and making characters can be a good way to express emotions or a way of relaxing without even realizing it
It's hard to relax when you're already dreaming and BoC is kicking your :red: even though you're taking it on with someone else

Also there's a few dragons that you might have not seen yet

still

also is the derg Oralia from one of the fire eggs?
No seriously
BoC was kicking my :red: in that dream, and so was LC (But tbf LC's battle was a 2v5 so this one's understandable)

And yeah
I got two a while ago and hatched one while selling the other for 275 gems

Also this still makes me laugh whenever I see it (One of Cliane's parents, look at the familiar name)
1644097546238.png

wait
so
BoC is Brain of Cuthulu right?
which is pre-hardmode
But Lunatic Cultist is like end-game
What part of the game are you at?
My in-dream persona usually has late/endgame gear
So yeah
BoC was kicking my :red: even though I had good gear
And Cultist was kicking my :red: but that was a 2v5 (Me and someone called Volnia vs Cultist and 4 others, Volnia was also present during the BoC fight which makes that even more embarrasing)

My in-dream persona usually has late/endgame gear
So yeah
BoC was kicking my :red: even though I had good gear
And Cultist was kicking my :red: but that was a 2v5 (Me and someone called Volnia vs Cultist and 4 others, Volnia was also present during the BoC fight which makes that even more embarrasing)
oof
Anyways
anything fun happen recently with u?

Tbf there were a few extra complications with the BoC fight like those spinning top things that took like a million hits to break and had to be destroyed to continue the battle
Anyways
anything fun happen recently with u?
I may or may not have been saving up for some things on FR
1644098725159.png

Also I'm about to sort my dragons into tabs, those being a lore coming soon tab and a main tab

wowza
I have my main tab and a Temporal Rifters tab
I noticed
Maybe I'll skip spriting and coding tomorrow to start writing lore for StarNight
I'll probably write some stuff about her backstory for the most part, why she's known as the Autumn Healer, why she uses female pronouns despite being male, and so on

I noticed
Maybe I'll skip spriting and coding tomorrow to start writing lore for StarNight
I'll probably write some stuff about her backstory for the most part, why she's known as the Autumn Healer, why she uses female pronouns despite being male, and so on
ver kool

Back
Top Bottom