Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the Play Station Vita only came out in 2011. The same year Terraria came out, so I don't see why not, since PSVita seems like a really fun system to play the 1.3 update on. And since I already have it on the vita, I already know it is.

But the Play Station Vita only came out in 2011. The same year Terraria came out, so I don't see why not, since PSVita seems like a really fun system to play the 1.3 update on. And since I already have it on the vita, I already know it is.
If you look back a couple of pages, many people have explained the reasons Vita cannot run 1.3 .

It's been stated many times. Though it is more recent it has pretty much the same ram as the ps3.

Guys let's say 2 months or 1 later we play mobile 1.3 WHATS YOUR FIRST 1.3 WEAPON THINK A CLAWED ZOMBIE IS GONNA KILL YOU for me a wooden yoyo you can upgrade it on hardmobe with something shards and 10 souls of light and its way easy to craft the wooden yoyo:cool:

Dont think 1.3 will be on there in a few months, the bug fixes will be out around then but not 1.3 if im understanding this right.

I'm really surprised at the number of people that are complaining they have to update to the newest console almost 3 years after it's release. How long did you keep your PS2/Xbox after the PS3/360 came out? Consoles and other electronics become obsolete. It's not the developer's responsibility to continue to support your outdated technology long after it's lifespan has ended.

As for why the PS3, Vita, and 360 can't handle having ANYTHING added to it, that's been explained in very fine detail already many times. The systems simply do any room left in their temporary memory to load up ANY other additions. No, mobile devices are not weaker or just as powerful as a PS3/360 anymore, many current mobile devices are a LOT more powerful now. If these explanations are not good enough then you're just being difficult out of a sense of entitlement.

I'm really surprised at the number of people that are complaining they have to update to the newest console almost 3 years after it's release. How long did you keep your PS2/Xbox after the PS3/360 came out? Consoles and other electronics become obsolete. It's not the developer's responsibility to continue to support your outdated technology long after it's lifespan has ended.

As for why the PS3, Vita, and 360 can't handle having ANYTHING added to it, that's been explained in very fine detail already many times. The systems simply do any room left in their temporary memory to load up ANY other additions. No, mobile devices are not weaker or just as powerful as a PS3/360 anymore, many current mobile devices are a LOT more powerful now. If these explanations are not good enough then you're just being difficult out of a sense of entitlement.

Are you serious? Most people have rent to pay, gas for cars, all kinds of bills so not everyone has hundreds of dollars for a new system +buy the game again that they paid for already. Lots of people have to work for little money and not just have their mom buy a new console when they whine for it.

Also more people still have the old gen than people with the new consoles.

I dont care what anyone says, just watch when 1.3 goes on phones, my old school Galaxy S2 will play it. You can say no it wont all you want, but just wait and see.

Q2 2017 is the second quarter of 2017. (April-June) next year
Thanks, that helps clear some confusion.
[doublepost=1470022234,1470022075][/doublepost]
Are you serious? Most people have rent to pay, gas for cars, all kinds of bills so not everyone has hundreds of dollars for a new system +buy the game again that they paid for already. Lots of people have to work for little money and not just have their mom buy a new console when they whine for it.

I dont care what anyone says, just watch when 1.3 goes on phones, my old school Galaxy S2 will play it. You can say no it wont all you want, but just wait and see.
True dat

AND HOW CAN MOBILE GET MORE UPDATES YET LAST GEN IS MORE POWERFULL THAN A FREAKING PHONE IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[doublepost=1470024437,1470023961][/doublepost]
Awesome! All I have to do is... get a PS4. Goodbye PS3, I'll miss youuuu....
Easier said than done there is no way I'm paying 300 rollers for a new console I could never afford that let alone just buy it for terraria which is now one of my least favorite games since 1.3 isn't on last gen and don't say try to get every item because guess what I already did

As has been explained repeatedly, the main issue is the memory. PS3 and Xbox 360 both have only 512 MB of RAM. My phone (a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini) which is neither brand new nor especially high-end, has three times that much. Technology marches on.

Quite serious actually. I have all the bills and responsibilities you listed and a son too. I'm not some entitled kid, I saved money in order to afford my PS4. Budgeting is a thing after all. If $400 is more than you can afford to save up in 3 years, then you don't make enough money for video games to be your hobby.

Dont think 1.3 will be on there in a few months, the bug fixes will be out around then but not 1.3 if im understanding this right.
No they announced they will be released when the 1.3 console update comes out -_-
(On September duh...)
[doublepost=1470028954,1470028812][/doublepost]This is the mobile announcement quote
  • Timing is planned to be “around the time of” the Console Reset – but likely will come after it by at least a few months. As we know more, we will share it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom