NPCs & Enemies The Sky.......... Version 2.0

TheWizard332

Terrarian
The sky sucks, lets face it. TWO MOBS! Unacceptable...... so, I am here to save us from Monotony.Lets go!

-General- this is in no way a whole new biome... just some new mobs and loot.

Mobs-

pre-hm- Gyrfalcon- 10 defense, 1 armor, 15 damage and it hovers above, then dives down at the player.
Sky Drake- 20 defense, 5 armor, 20 dmg, somewhat a rare mob. Periodically fires little fireballs.

HM-
Griffin- -100 def, 10 armor, 30 dmg, ift behaves basically like a harpy.
Battle Dragon- 500 def, 50 armor, 50 damage, it behaves like a bigger, badder, Sky Drake.

If The Relic is on the surface-

Airship- 1000 hp, 20 armor, 100 damage- RARE- It shoots explosive shells that have a chance to home in. It has multiple turrets and moves rather slowly.

Loot-

SkyFire Staff- shoots bouncing fireballs- like a water bolt- 40 dmg, 10 mana has a chance to inflict On Fire! Drops from Skydrake, Battle Dragon
Artillery Cannon- an upgraded Cannon- 500 damage- uses cannon-balls. Drops from airship.

The sky sucks, lets face it. TWO MOBS! Unacceptable...... so, I am here to save us from Monotony.Lets go!

-General- this is in no way a whole new biome... just some new mobs and loot.

Mobs-

pre-hm- Gyrfalcon- 10 defense, 1 armor, 15 damage and it hovers above, then dives down at the player.
Sky Drake- 20 defense, 5 armor, 20 dmg, somewhat a rare mob. Periodically fires little fireballs.

HM-
Griffin- -100 def, 10 armor, 30 dmg, ift behaves basically like a harpy.
Battle Dragon- 500 def, 50 armor, 50 damage, it behaves like a bigger, badder, Sky Drake.

If The Relic is on the surface-

Airship- 1000 hp, 20 armor, 100 damage- RARE- It shoots explosive shells that have a chance to home in. It has multiple turrets and moves rather slowly.

Loot-

SkyFire Staff- shoots bouncing fireballs- like a water bolt- 40 dmg, 10 mana has a chance to inflict On Fire! Drops from Skydrake, Battle Dragon
Artillery Cannon- an upgraded Cannon- 500 damage- uses cannon-balls. Drops from airship.
500 defense? that means you have to have a weapon with 250 damage to even touch it, and drakes are flightless dragons, no offense. Why does a gryffin have -100 defense, what does that do. Also on the artillary cannon, 500 damage... that could beat ocram or any hardmode bosses in seconds. Also, the airship is too weak, the mobile archwyvern having 8,000 HP.

Yes, the sky has two mobs, so what? How much time will you ever spend up there -_-

Also, what is the meaning of this so called "Armor" stat?

100 and 250 Defense is.... No. If you dont know what the defense stat does, I'll give you a rundown on how to calculate it, with those values in.

If you had 250 defense, you would need to do a minimum of above 125 damage to do above 1 DMG a hit. The Sniper is the only Ranged that could do that unmodified. Combine that with high health, that's like fighting a dungeon guardian.

Last edited:
No support
A explain a relic
B lower the defenses of the dragon and what is this mythical armour stat
To make a good thread put stuff in people want and explain everything 100%

I can clear up what the 'Relic' is. It's his previous Jungle eating steampunk biome. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-jungles-bitter-rival-the-relic.3976/

This whole suggestion is unbalanced and not particularly imaginative. Balance the enemies around already existing enemies, but add something new. Use something similar to Red Devil stats. And there should pretty much never be a defense value over 40. 500?! That's just excessive. Basically you need to redo this whole thing, and use more imaginative and well balanced enemies and loot. No support.

If you where going to put the Relic as part of the requirements then you should have put a link to it. Most people wouldn't have gotten that otherwise.

Please do not insult or otherwise harass other TCF members.
I think that you suck at enemy suggestions. Click the banner in my signature for an example of how you SHOULD make new mobs. No support.

Please do not insult or otherwise harass other TCF members.
Well I think I suck too...... -_- This is a learning experiance for me on how NOT to do things......

Oh and @ The Ender Mane go be lava food. Now, and you might manage to do some good and save the rest of us...

Personal Attack - Don't insult other members.
It seems like nobody gives a single :red: that it's MY opinion. I can say if a suggestion sucks if I want to. But, all these IDIOTS who think the SAME THING as me are degrading my ONE comment.

It seems like nobody gives a single :red: that it's MY opinion. I can say if a suggestion sucks if I want to. But, all these IDIOTS who think the SAME THING as me are degrading my ONE comment.
Explain please.
Also, saying it sucks sounds unhelpful, unwanted, and makes you sound like an :red:. Try to be nicer, and people wont give a :red:

Well guess what. There are many, many, MANY posts on THIS FORUM that are basically the EXACT SAME THING AS MY OTHER POST. And nobody cared. Not even the moderators. But it seems that people think that I am the meanest person on the planet. I got two warnings on the same day FOR NO VALID REASON.

Back
Top Bottom