• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Do You Like The Mod?

• Yes? I'm so excited!

Votes: 1,619 94.4%
  • Nah, needs some work!

Votes: 96 5.6%

• Total voters

Petkopetko4

Terrarian
I did, it doesnt work!

This is an error log:

An error occurred while loading SpiritMod
It has been detected that this mod was built for tModLoader v0.10.1.4
However, you are using tModLoader v0.11.6.2
The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.
System.Exception: TileObjectData Height and CoordinateHeights are incorrect. Height must equal the number of values in CoordinateHeights: [16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 16] is not 9 elements long.
at Terraria.ObjectData.TileObjectData.Calculate()
at Terraria.ObjectData.TileObjectData.addTile(Int32 tileType)
at SpiritMod.Tiles.Furniture.Reach.TreemanStatue.SetDefaults() in SpiritMod\Tiles\Furniture\Reach\TreemanStatue.cs:line 32
at Terraria.ModLoader.TileLoader.SetDefaults(ModTile tile)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__39_1(Mod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)
Disabling Mod: SpiritMod

Hey all! In an effort to be more transparent with you all, I’d like to answer any questions you may have about the mod, the update, and any other concerns you may have. Feel free to ask me anything!
I have a question about two unobtainable weapons I found on the mod wiki: The Doom Singer and the Zodiac. I'm curious as to where they would have been obtainable progression-wise if they had been left in, and what would the Zodiac have done if finished. Based on the Zodiac's sprite and color scheme, I assume it was somehow related to the Moon Lord?

Last edited:

Yuyutsu

Dungeon Spirit
I did, it doesnt work!

This is an error log:

An error occurred while loading SpiritMod
It has been detected that this mod was built for tModLoader v0.10.1.4
However, you are using tModLoader v0.11.6.2
The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.
System.Exception: TileObjectData Height and CoordinateHeights are incorrect. Height must equal the number of values in CoordinateHeights: [16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 16] is not 9 elements long.
at Terraria.ObjectData.TileObjectData.Calculate()
at Terraria.ObjectData.TileObjectData.addTile(Int32 tileType)
at SpiritMod.Tiles.Furniture.Reach.TreemanStatue.SetDefaults() in SpiritMod\Tiles\Furniture\Reach\TreemanStatue.cs:line 32
at Terraria.ModLoader.TileLoader.SetDefaults(ModTile tile)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__39_1(Mod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)
Disabling Mod: SpiritMod
Reload your mods. Spirit will auto-update.

Petkopetko4

Terrarian
And btw I also try to manualy update it by downloading mod manualy and replacing it in mods folder.
I try disable all other mods as well, then enable only spirit and reload but no still error.

Last edited:

Yvori

Terrarian
Three new soundtracks are up on the Youtube channel! Tune in and show your support!
Hm? Hold on, isn't the aurora something from Various Weathers? I recognize that music...
In fact I feel like I recognize the new ocean theme too from... something.

BlitzWare518

Terrarian
When I play in multiplayer it seems like The Tide event gets stuck at anywhere from 60% to 80% and it's not the the stuck percentage isn't the same between players. Is there a fix for this?

Flor3nce2456

Duke Fishron
Hm? Hold on, isn't the aurora something from Various Weathers? I recognize that music...
In fact I feel like I recognize the new ocean theme too from... something.
Having hung around on the Discord channel a bit: Yuyutsu is merging the best parts of several of their other mods (Various Weather, WorldBits, Critters, etc.) into Spirit. I Thnink the others wills till have updates? They'll still be around, probably.

So yes, you recognize that music. It is being added to Spirit.

Mogsta555

Terrarian
Hello kind people of the Spirit mod online forums. I have found myself unstuck in the mod, having just defeated planterra. I bought some spirit keys to open my spirit chests but, alas, i am unable to open any of the chests. Any advice on this?

Flor3nce2456

Duke Fishron
Hello kind people of the Spirit mod online forums. I have found myself unstuck in the mod, having just defeated planterra. I bought some spirit keys to open my spirit chests but, alas, i am unable to open any of the chests. Any advice on this?
Known bug. IIRC, Will probably not be fixed until after 1.4

Top Bottom