• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Do You Like The Mod?

• Yes? I'm so excited!

Votes: 1,681 94.3%
  • Nah, needs some work!

Votes: 101 5.7%

• Total voters

jmjedi923

Terrarian
i'm not sure if i'm just really unlucky or my game is bugged, but i for the life of me cannot find the Interstellar shield core, i've killed 150 astral amalgams and have not found a single one
i'm plaything with spirit, thorium, magic storage and bosslist.
is anyone else looking for it and having any luck?

im actually curious about this, will the Illuminant master and ethereal umbra return?
Well I found out why they were scrapped as the reasons were given in the Spirit Discord (which I didn't join but)
ethereal umbra is considered a complete unsalvageable mess
Illuminant master was removed because his place will more or less be taken by Empress of Light

lich_king

Skeletron Prime
Well I found out why they were scrapped as the reasons were given in the Spirit Discord (which I didn't join but)
ethereal umbra is considered a complete unsalvageable mess
Illuminant master was removed because his place will more or less be taken by Empress of Light
ah i get it now, thanks

Purple Flames

Spazmatism
I just decided to play terraria again after 6 months or so of not playing and was shocked.........The new reach biome looks fantastic.
Love the glowing spore vines and the new trees. All that attention to detail really brings it to life.
Before it was kind of plopped in there and didn't really feel like it had its place, but now it feels like a genuine biome.......Building there will be fun.......Really good job.

Yuyutsu

Dungeon Spirit
If you're new to Spirit or want a refresher on some of the small, perhaps unnoticed stuff we've added, check out our new video explaining how we bring your world to life with ambience! We've covered the dozens of ambient changes (events, music, sounds) that you can look forward to if you're playing Spirit. And all of them are available right now in the current version of the mod! There are numerous spoilers for our next update in there, too Show it some love!

If you have ideas for ambient changes, leave them in the comments of the video!

Yuyutsu

Dungeon Spirit
It's Spirit's 5 Year Anniversary!
We've got a really special day for the mod today! 5 years ago, my kid self decided to post on the Terraria Community Forums about a little idea called Spirit. I couldn't have imagined the success and fun I've had along the way turning Spirit into a fun, enjoyable experience for everyone! So I truly want to thank you all for supporting us, encouraging us, and playing this mod! Working on Spirit has undoubtedly been one of the highlights of my life thus far, and that's in no small part thanks to you all for sticking with us!

To celebrate this amazing occasion, we've released a little anniversary video on our YouTube channel! Make sure to show it some love and comment some of your favorite memories with Spirit! Here's to many more years on this wild ride!

Gopstop22

Terrarian
Hello i wanted ask if this mod is good enough to be played in multiplayer? i remember playing this mod like 3 years ago in multiplayer with my cousin but there was alot of bugs like we couldnt see same monsters it only showed for one of us are there still such issues in multiplayer?

Yuyutsu

Dungeon Spirit
After months of additions, changes, and polishes, the Spirit Mod team is ready to reveal our next Content Update: Sinister Sands (v1.4.2)!

Check out the trailer below!

We hope you show it some love and spread the word! Thank you all for all the support you've shown us over the past few months.

Gopstop22

Terrarian
Tmodloader itself doesn't work for Terraria 1.4 so no, no mods work for Journeys End.
Okay i have another question me and my cousin cant seem to find hookbats for the quest for the adventurer he said they show up at night in forest biome but we havent found any hookbat yet are we doing something wrong?

Okay i have another question me and my cousin cant seem to find hookbats for the quest for the adventurer he said they show up at night in forest biome but we havent found any hookbat yet are we doing something wrong?

Multiplayer problem, the adventurer doesn't work properly in multiplayer. A lot of his quests are broken and what quests you've completed won't be saved. You'll have to do anything related to him in singleplayer.

Top Bottom