• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

so i got the true penguin wand and it does not seem to be doing anything r there conditions to its use or is its effect just not something that is visible

[✚] Dr.Shadox

Official Terrarian
It's the first true mod i try and it's very good ! so congrats.

But i've maybe found a bug, i've notice we can get modded loot on mimic from statue (proof of avarice + fake coin) , even in pre-hardmode, tbh it's a good new for me since i like this transformation and the hat but i'm pretty sure it's unwanted :p

Are you trying it near enemies?
thank u that makes a world of difference and the fact it works on bosses (at least to a extent for the moment im just running test files in which i have no problem using cheat sheet to get everything when i believe i am ready i will run a actual file in which my use of cheat sheets features will be limited only to the extra minion and accessory slots well using a newly created character and only gave them the true penguin wand it worked on eye of cthulu not so much on skeletron prime) it reminds me kinda of the ratchet and clank series ( which i love by the way)

[✚] Dr.Shadox

Official Terrarian
Hi again , i've try farm some hour "coin bag mimic" in hte caverne layer in an AFK farm (invocations autokill + prevent spawn in unreachable pocket with block) but i didnt get any coin kill (i've kill a lot of Bat, Skeleton,Black slime, Mother Slime,Salamander,Crawdad,Earthen bat, Earthen golem, Gilded slime and even some Gilded lycan) but 0 coin bag....

If there a special way to spawn them ? like moving or something like that please ?

Edit : Ok after more testing , indeed we need to move , since it's a static mob spawning outside screen and despawn if offscreen for too long it seem logic, but i didnt know it was also the case for make it spawn.

So i've modif my farm with a conveyor belt for my char , with a portal (portal gun) at each side + some sentry for auto farming + count as player-kill (banner).

Last edited:

ry0408

Golem
Not sure if this is a conflict with any my mods, but Drift Boots do not work period. Every other boots seem to work just fine but Drift Boots specifically do not seem to be working. Not even getting the 5% move speed increase.

DrenchedCommons

Official Terrarian
I don't want to be the first of the many complaining so I will say it befor anyone else does. WHY do you have the modded content hidden? I really enjoy your mod but 30% of the features are way too wack in my opinion (kinda ruins the experience). So can you make it unhidden so I could slice it apart to the features I enjoy (Note that credits to the team will be kept/added (It won't go public/be uploaded either)).

[✚] Dr.Shadox

Official Terrarian
Hi , i've see on the wiki we can reforge TotemCaller , but after tried with gobelin + heromod , it seem we can't reforge them.

Is it a bug ?

EDIT : seem be a bug from an another mod (stack max + extra)

Last edited:
You know, I recently decided to play this mod for a playthrough, and it's actually very nice. From the beginning of the playthrough all the way to the end, there was something new to play with. All around, I couldn't ask for a better content mod.

There is one thing that bugged me though. We have all these lovely butterflies, but we can't put them in jars to display them. It seems like such a lost potential.

Nightmare_V

Terrarian
Hey, I've been having this new problem with Thorium, where if I try to load a world, Terraria crashes, and I get this message:
upload_2019-2-16_14-32-2.png

If anyone could help me, that would be great. I would really like to get started with this mod!

DrenchedCommons

Official Terrarian
Hey, I've been having this new problem with Thorium, where if I try to load a world, Terraria crashes, and I get this message:
View attachment 216934
If anyone could help me, that would be great. I would really like to get started with this mod!
I hadn't had any problems so far. But they might of came up with an update last I played (last week). Remove one mod at a time to find the culprit.

Angel 4

Terrarian
Hey, so... Is there a better way to get butterflies?
I have been going through trying to get some of the materials used in the combo accessories in things like Fargo's Souls mod and the Butterfly Staff.
It's just super tedious to get certain specific ones though... Like specific gem butterflies that randomly pop up anywhere underground, or things like the Sweetwing Butterfly that only spawns in the hives...
I still have yet to see the Sweetwings, and it's a tier 1 ._.;;

Xopan

Terrarian
so ive been trying to find a blood altar i use the grim pointer which will lead me somewhere deep underground but then when i reach where its pointing its just some random underground spot not the actual viscount chamber

AdipemDragon

Steampunker
so ive been trying to find a blood altar i use the grim pointer which will lead me somewhere deep underground but then when i reach where its pointing its just some random underground spot not the actual viscount chamber
It's a current issue when playing with Calamity, you must dig deeper from the point the pointer's pointing, go straight down and you'll find the chamber.

Top Bottom