• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

BiggestBiggi

Terrarian
Hello, I'm new here and had a problem. In the game the Mod is activated, but I don't have the bar. Had all tried, delete and new install, etc. nothing helps. What can I do? Sorry for my bad english, I'm german and not so good in this language ;)
In the Screen you can see what I mean, this bar I can't see

Leiste.png

Hajo

Terrarian
Although the "HiveMind" bug is now gone, i still have a problem, which looks essentially to be the same, but it is now talking about "MoltenBanner" and the Pyromancer Enchantment, rather than the "HiveMind". I apologize if this is already fixed and i'm just too dumb to find the fix anywhere, still quite new to this.
EDIT: I also re-downloaded both Thorium as well as Fargo's and it's dependencies, did not fix anything.
I apologize for the german, but it should be rather clear, otherwise i can provide the screenshot in english again.
1589139808697.png

Girder

Terrarian
Hello, I'm new here and had a problem. In the game the Mod is activated, but I don't have the bar. Had all tried, delete and new install, etc. nothing helps. What can I do? Sorry for my bad english, I'm german and not so good in this language ;)
In the Screen you can see what I mean, this bar I can't see

View attachment 270349
That bar is not from Thorium. It's either Cheat Sheet or Hero's Mod. I think Hero's Mod...

with the latest update my opinions are mixed to say the least, as a summoner, im glad were getting more options in sentries and minion aids, however im also kind of upset that you turned several summoning weapons into sentries such as the incubator and the strange skull, what was interesting about these was the fact that they gave summoners an option to defend themselves while using their bonuses, but now their just slightly gimmicky sentries

Pokenar

Official Terrarian
I love the mod, I only wish that it was balanced with calamity. Calamity makes this mod obsolete if you play with them together :/
That's not a problem with Thorium, its a problem with Calamity ripping the game's balance to shreds, Thorium, like most other mods, obeys the general balance of vanilla, so of course a mod that greatly overpowered vanilla wouldn't work well with it.

WatcherCCG

Terrarian
a mod that greatly overpowered vanilla wouldn't work well with it.
Especially when it nerfs most powerful vanilla items to enforce its own "balance" and discourage their use in favor of its own content. (I fear for the new 1.4 weapons...)

But balance disparity aside, Calamity does play nice with Thorium on a world-gen level. If the Bard and Healer gear had some means of scaling up beyond post-ML, then full compatibility might actually be possible. As it stands, if you want to run both at the same time, I suggest using Fargo's Mods to help bridge the gap.

Proxiehunter

Terrarian
With TModLoader being updated for 1.4 and being on steam, is there an estimate for the timeline for Thorium to be updated to 1.4?
As far as I can tell TModLoader is not updated yet? The last word in the official thread is that there is no expected time frame yet. We're probably looking at a month or more before TModloader is updated to 1.4. The version available for Steam is for the previous version of Terraria so people can continue playing their modded games while they wait for TModLoader to update. I'm pretty sure they can't even start updating Thorium until TModLoader is finished updating to 1.4.

P4racl0x

Terrarian
As far as I can tell TModLoader is not updated yet? The last word in the official thread is that there is no expected time frame yet. We're probably looking at a month or more before TModloader is updated to 1.4. The version available for Steam is for the previous version of Terraria so people can continue playing their modded games while they wait for TModLoader to update. I'm pretty sure they can't even start updating Thorium until TModLoader is finished updating to 1.4.
My bad. I am just an idiot and ASSumed that TModLoader on steam would support the most recent version of Terraria. Please ignore me.

WatcherCCG

Terrarian
I do find it curious Relogic didn't give the Tmod team a liaison to help them speed up the conversion to 1.4 code. But maybe once they get out of the hotfix phase they'll have time to lend a bit of help.

Tarararar

Terrarian
Hello, this problem appeared with the transition to a 64-bit modloader.
You can help with her decision.

[12:12:17] [16/ERROR] [tML]: There was an error loading ThoriumMod
The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.

Could not load file or assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. A strongly-named assembly is required. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131044)
Could not load file or assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. A strongly-named assembly is required. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131044)
System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.Instantiate(LoadedMod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.<>c__DisplayClass10_0.<InstantiateMods>b__1(LoadedMod mod)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad, CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.ModOrganizer.LoadMods(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)

Thanks in advance

Top Bottom