• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Marcus101RR

Master of Ravens
Mods:
Instantiating Mods...
Initializing: ModLoader v0.11.7.5
Initializing: AccessorySlotsPlus v0.1
Initializing: ThoriumMod v1.6.3.7
Initializing: ElementsAwoken v1.3.13.3
Initializing: AlchemistNPC v9.3
Initializing: Census v0.3.1
Initializing: EAMusic v0.5
Initializing: RecipeBrowser v0.8.7
Initializing: SSC v1.1.1
Initializing: TerrariaChatRelay v0.9.1

Code:
[19:20:11] [1/INFO] [StatusText]: 95.2% - Generating Structures...Mining Explosives - 25.
[19:20:11] [1/INFO] [StatusText]: 95.4% - Generating Structures...Mahogany Trees - 30.
[19:20:11] [1/INFO] [StatusText]: 95.9% - Generating Structures...Corruption Pits - 40.
[19:20:11] [1/INFO] [StatusText]: 96.3% - Generating Structures...Minecart Tracks - 50.
[19:20:21] [1/INFO] [StatusText]: 103.1% - Generating Structures...Minecart Tracks - 100.
[19:20:21] [1/INFO] [StatusText]: 98.6% - Generating Structures...Minecart Tracks - 0.
[19:20:21] [1/INFO] [StatusText]: 98.6% - Thorium Mod: Burying a Blood Chamber - 0.
[19:20:21] [6/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at Terraria.Player.GetModPlayer(Nullable`1 index)
   at Terraria.Player.GetModPlayer[T]()
   at ElementsAwoken.Tiles.GlobalTiles.CanKillTile(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 type, Boolean& blockDamaged) in ElementsAwoken\Tiles\GlobalTiles.cs:line 28
   at Terraria.ModLoader.TileLoader.CanKillTile(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 type, Boolean& blockDamaged)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.CanKillTile(Int32 i, Int32 j, Boolean& blockDamaged)
   at ThoriumMod.ThoriumWorld.GenerateBatCave(GenerationProgress progress)
   at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
   at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
   at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

[19:20:21] [6/ERROR] [tML]: A problem was encountered during world generation
Thorium Mod: Bat Cave
   at Terraria.Player.GetModPlayer(Nullable`1 index)
   at Terraria.Player.GetModPlayer[T]()
   at ElementsAwoken.Tiles.GlobalTiles.CanKillTile(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 type, Boolean& blockDamaged) in ElementsAwoken\Tiles\GlobalTiles.cs:line 28
   at Terraria.ModLoader.TileLoader.CanKillTile(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 type, Boolean& blockDamaged)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.CanKillTile(Int32 i, Int32 j, Boolean& blockDamaged)
   at ThoriumMod.ThoriumWorld.GenerateBatCave(GenerationProgress progress)
   at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
   at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
[19:20:21] [6/ERROR] [Terraria]: A problem was encountered during world generation
   at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

BirgioArmani

Terrarian
Thorium can't update to v1.4 if tModLoader hasn't updated yet.

Github release v0.11.7.5 says
  • Updated hashes for v1.4.0.5 Terraria
  • Add warning messages for attempting to load 1.4 worlds and players
  • Various typos and localization updates
  • UICommon textures are now public
Is tModLoader not up to date yet?

I just assumed no mods were tMod v0.11.7.5 ready, however, I am able to load tModLoader on a 1.4 server on tmod v0.11.7.5 with no issues.

Top Bottom