• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Marcus101RR

Master of Ravens
Mods:
Instantiating Mods...
Initializing: ModLoader v0.11.7.5
Initializing: AccessorySlotsPlus v0.1
Initializing: ThoriumMod v1.6.3.7
Initializing: ElementsAwoken v1.3.13.3
Initializing: AlchemistNPC v9.3
Initializing: Census v0.3.1
Initializing: EAMusic v0.5
Initializing: RecipeBrowser v0.8.7
Initializing: SSC v1.1.1
Initializing: TerrariaChatRelay v0.9.1

Code:
[19:20:11] [1/INFO] [StatusText]: 95.2% - Generating Structures...Mining Explosives - 25.
[19:20:11] [1/INFO] [StatusText]: 95.4% - Generating Structures...Mahogany Trees - 30.
[19:20:11] [1/INFO] [StatusText]: 95.9% - Generating Structures...Corruption Pits - 40.
[19:20:11] [1/INFO] [StatusText]: 96.3% - Generating Structures...Minecart Tracks - 50.
[19:20:21] [1/INFO] [StatusText]: 103.1% - Generating Structures...Minecart Tracks - 100.
[19:20:21] [1/INFO] [StatusText]: 98.6% - Generating Structures...Minecart Tracks - 0.
[19:20:21] [1/INFO] [StatusText]: 98.6% - Thorium Mod: Burying a Blood Chamber - 0.
[19:20:21] [6/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at Terraria.Player.GetModPlayer(Nullable`1 index)
   at Terraria.Player.GetModPlayer[T]()
   at ElementsAwoken.Tiles.GlobalTiles.CanKillTile(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 type, Boolean& blockDamaged) in ElementsAwoken\Tiles\GlobalTiles.cs:line 28
   at Terraria.ModLoader.TileLoader.CanKillTile(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 type, Boolean& blockDamaged)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.CanKillTile(Int32 i, Int32 j, Boolean& blockDamaged)
   at ThoriumMod.ThoriumWorld.GenerateBatCave(GenerationProgress progress)
   at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
   at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
   at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

[19:20:21] [6/ERROR] [tML]: A problem was encountered during world generation
Thorium Mod: Bat Cave
   at Terraria.Player.GetModPlayer(Nullable`1 index)
   at Terraria.Player.GetModPlayer[T]()
   at ElementsAwoken.Tiles.GlobalTiles.CanKillTile(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 type, Boolean& blockDamaged) in ElementsAwoken\Tiles\GlobalTiles.cs:line 28
   at Terraria.ModLoader.TileLoader.CanKillTile(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 type, Boolean& blockDamaged)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.CanKillTile(Int32 i, Int32 j, Boolean& blockDamaged)
   at ThoriumMod.ThoriumWorld.GenerateBatCave(GenerationProgress progress)
   at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
   at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
[19:20:21] [6/ERROR] [Terraria]: A problem was encountered during world generation
   at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

BirgioArmani

Terrarian
Thorium can't update to v1.4 if tModLoader hasn't updated yet.

Github release v0.11.7.5 says
  • Updated hashes for v1.4.0.5 Terraria
  • Add warning messages for attempting to load 1.4 worlds and players
  • Various typos and localization updates
  • UICommon textures are now public
Is tModLoader not up to date yet?

I just assumed no mods were tMod v0.11.7.5 ready, however, I am able to load tModLoader on a 1.4 server on tmod v0.11.7.5 with no issues.

Uncle_Slime

Terrarian
Not sure if any one else is facing this issue but the latest version of TML 64 bit seems to have issues with thorium as it seems to make tiles appear and disappear. Will test test a bit more but I seem to not run into this once I disable thorium.

ModdedTerrarian

The Destroyer
I have a suggestion for the mod, actually many

One. More variants for vanilla mobs like tiger sharks, cone sea snail, etc.
Two. Islands you can explore with unique enemies, blocks, vegetation, critters, and more! (plus statues for them)
Three. Adding angler fish to the aquatic depths and maybe an overhaul for it (re skins, blocks, structures, enemies, etc.)

Famous5000

Terrarian
I don't know if anyone has reported this here or not, but...
This mod doesn't like the "Auto ammo belt" that comes from the Auto Tools mod, which is sad because I wanted to use
the Lethal Injection
to keep healing my allies constantly without using mana in the rare case I can't use my
Pocket Guardian
to keep them alive.
1599427978738.png

The image above shows the belt fully loaded, which is the requirement for the belt to function.
1599428013123.png

This shows that the ammo is detected, but when I fire using it, it goes "click click click" and nothing comes out. I would really appreciate a fix, this was also reported to the other mod.

Deworld

Terrarian
I'm a huge fan of the Thorium mod - unlike Calamity, it really feels like the expansion to vanilla Terraria - and I'm looking forward to it be updated for 1.4.

About what I would like to see in the mod - I feel the lack of Hardmode Summoner armor. Yes, the summoner has plenty of it, maybe even more than any other class if we count all possible Tavernkeep armor, but all other classes did get new armor sets. The only sets that were added just filled empty places in the game progress - post-mechs and post-Primordials, while other classes did get alternative sets. It would be nice to get sentry-focused Hardmode armor that isn't half-class, or armor that gives you both normal summons and sentries.

Also, I'm a huge fan of two-class armor, and I like how it is implemented in vanilla Frost and Forbidden armor sets, and it would be nice to see more, for different stages of the game and different class combinations. Mage/Melee, Summoner/Ranger, Thrower/Melee, Mage/Healer, etc.

Last edited:
Top Bottom