• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Folv

Plantera
I understand why you're disappointed, but to be fair he never said they wouldn't be subject to change. The set still exists, simply as a vanity. If you're going to let that alone ruin your experience with the mod, go ahead.
I agree with your point. He never said that these things wouldn't be subject to change so in this case I am simply advising others to not make the same mistake I did and donate for the item creation incentive because no such agreement exists even with his current donation format. But yes, in this case It is enough to keep me away from the mod personally strictly on how poorly this whole thing was handled. There are good mod creators out there who deserve and need the support, and in this case i'd rather support them given the dishonest donation incentive practices I've experienced here. Also, just to be clear, if he stopped offering donation incentives all together i'd have a completely different view of the situation. But he is still advertising the same service, and for this reason I feel someone needs to speak out against it.

jtm297

Terrarian
For some reason the Cyber Punk Armor set isn't applying it's set bonus to nearby allies. Can someone else confirm this with the latest version? It simply applies ONLY to myself. Was the the AoE functionality removed? I made sure we are in the same party. I also tried to cycle through. I checked by looking at the Defense of the other player while setting myself to Blue.

SkyanUltra

Terrarian
I agree with your point. He never said that these things wouldn't be subject to change so in this case I am simply advising others to not make the same mistake I did and donate for the item creation incentive because no such agreement exists even with his current donation format. But yes, in this case It is enough to keep me away from the mod personally strictly on how poorly this whole thing was handled. There are good mod creators out there who deserve and need the support, and in this case i'd rather support them given the dishonest donation incentive practices I've experienced here. Also, just to be clear, if he stopped offering donation incentives all together i'd have a completely different view of the situation. But he is still advertising the same service, and for this reason I feel someone needs to speak out against it.
There's always modding. You could make a mod to quick edit Thorium to add back in your armor set, i'm sure if you ask Diver for the old armor set code he can give you it so you can make a mod addon for thorium to change your armor to work as it did previously. Sure, it requires a bit more work, but you'll be able to get back your armor set and use it as you were able to in the past.

Flor3nce2456

Duke Fishron
Сделайте перевод на русский, или он есть? туплю над переводом
Terraria Forums requires English, sorry!
"Terraria Forums требует английский, извините!"

Please disregard this message.

Last edited:

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Terraria Forums requires English, sorry!
"Terraria Forums требует английский, извините!"
Just a quick note @Flor3nce2456 that TCF doesn’t have a rule that messages need to be in English. It is okay if messages are typed in other languages. :) I think the Terraria Discord has a rule about that, but we don’t.

Flor3nce2456

Duke Fishron
Just a quick note @Flor3nce2456 that TCF doesn’t have a rule that messages need to be in English. It is okay if messages are typed in other languages. :) I think the Terraria Discord has a rule about that, but we don’t.
That's so strange, I could have sworn that was the case or there used to be one. Huh. Well then, the more you know. Thank you!

Mortichar

Terrarian
Just have to say, I am really impressed by the quality of this mod. Most mods in most games can add something to a mod but . . . they feel like mods. This mod really just augments what's there without being super cheesy. Haven't played the game in a few years and this is what I came back to. 10/10.

I'm getting a rather odd error when trying to generate a new world.
[14:34:50] [10/ERROR] [Terraria]: A problem was encountered during world generation
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Terraria.TileObject.CanPlace(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 type, Int32 style, Int32 dir, TileObject& objectData, Boolean onlyCheck, Boolean checkStay)
at Terraria.WorldGen.PlaceObject(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 type, Boolean mute, Int32 style, Int32 alternate, Int32 random, Int32 direction)
at ThoriumMod.ThoriumWorld.GenerateBatCave(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

The mods I have active are:
Calamity{with music add-on}
Thorium
Orchid
Elements Awoken
Ancients Awoken

So I'm uncertain if it's the TML 64bit version I'm using or what.

Flor3nce2456

Duke Fishron
I'm getting a rather odd error when trying to generate a new world.
[14:34:50] [10/ERROR] [Terraria]: A problem was encountered during world generation
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Terraria.TileObject.CanPlace(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 type, Int32 style, Int32 dir, TileObject& objectData, Boolean onlyCheck, Boolean checkStay)
at Terraria.WorldGen.PlaceObject(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 type, Boolean mute, Int32 style, Int32 alternate, Int32 random, Int32 direction)
at ThoriumMod.ThoriumWorld.GenerateBatCave(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

The mods I have active are:
Calamity{with music add-on}
Thorium
Orchid
Elements Awoken
Ancients Awoken

So I'm uncertain if it's the TML 64bit version I'm using or what.
Bat Cave? It may be referring to the Viscount's chamber. I know Calamity makes the world taller, and this has historically messed with Thorium's world-gen.

The Orchid mod very recently added Thorium compatibility, which makes it unlikely to be causing the issue, but then again, I can imagine there being bumps in the road still.

All your installed mods add underground generation. It is entirely possible TModloader tried to generate two at once and they collided with each other, in which case, try again or try a different seed.

Phenomalix008

Retinazer
Are there any Thorium Mod support banners? If so, where would I find them? (In case there's any confusion, the kind of banner I would put in my signature, not in-game banners).

Top Bottom