tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I'd love to see the family heirloom being used as a "key" to a super accessory. All accessories I see are either separate items (which are mostly looted) or combinations of them. It would be hella awesome to have some materials that could be used along the family heirloom to make it a super accessory. Maybe luminite bars and celestial fragments.

Maybe you are the evil! That'd be a plot twist. Or it could be like a Belmont thing where you're descendants of a clan of people trying to kill the Moon Lord.
:cool: that reminds me..there is no "whip" weapon in all of terraria is there?...SAM! I have an idea!!

Hello, I play terraria with several mods at the same time. But never had problems until your mod be upgraded to this new version, I can not create new maps, every time I create a new map, the game crashes even before anything comes up. I thought it might be other mods, so I disabled and tested one by one, until he realized that only your mod is that you doing the game crashing.
It's strange because it appears many errors, are not always the same, sometimes appears the creation screen, but the game ends crashando in the middle of creating the maps.
I do not know if I'm the only one with this problem, but that's my feedback on your mod.
I enjoy it a lot, and I hope to return to normal functioning soon because your mod is very good. : D

Hello, I play terraria with several mods at the same time. But never had problems until your mod be upgraded to this new version, I can not create new maps, every time I create a new map, the game crashes even before anything comes up. I thought it might be other mods, so I disabled and tested one by one, until he realized that only your mod is that you doing the game crashing.
It's strange because it appears many errors, are not always the same, sometimes appears the creation screen, but the game ends crashando in the middle of creating the maps.
I do not know if I'm the only one with this problem, but that's my feedback on your mod.
I enjoy it a lot, and I hope to return to normal functioning soon because your mod is very good. : D

Does it just crash? or do you get an error before it happens?
If you get an error tell us what the message was.

It happens all the times the memory error, sometimes other errors happen, I do not pay much attention to mistakes, and sometimes he disappears too.

Back
Top Bottom