Knockback: 5
Crit: 4%
Use time: 24
Velocity: 16
Length: 17
Duration: 11
Sell: 1
Gold_Coin.png

1/30 drop from Probe. Fires lasers at enemies (10 base damage).

The Probe yoyo is already in The Gyrolite Mod, and the part attached to the string looks relatively like the one from The Gyrolite Mod. Plus, it has the same effect AND same drop. Pheonix. if you don't want any issues, I don't recommend using the idea @infernon used. But it still is a pretty good idea.

The Probe yoyo is already in The Gyrolite Mod, and the part attached to the string looks relatively like the one from The Gyrolite Mod. Plus, it has the same effect AND same drop. Pheonix. if you don't want any issues, I don't recommend using the idea @infernon used. But it still is a pretty good idea.
Yeah, I thought it would have been somewhere else because it didn't seem like an original idea.

Okay but if we're concerned about the Gyrolite mod then shouldn't Equality be a problem? Keep in mind that the gyrolite mod includes the multiple wood yoyos from this mod, and metal ones like yoyos expanded has.

And TADA! I still gotta make more though.

ORBITER
Orbiter.png

150 Melee Damage
Strong Knockback
11% Critical Strike chance
Average Speed
- When thrown it is always orbited by two nebula bolts to deal aditional damage by inflicting "Scorching Nebula" to enemies near the yo-yo

Scorching Nebula
Nebula_Fire.png
Reverses controls and does a 4 damage tick for 5 seconds.
" I FEEL EVERYTHING"

Echo
Echo.png

122 Melee Damage
Insane Knockback
18% Critical Strike chance
Very Fast Speed
- When a yo-yo hits a enemy it will have 3 other Sub-Echo projectiles around it to hit the enemy for 50% damage value

Nice bro. I really wish I could work on my sprites rn. I have a few pretty nice ones planned out. But I get home probly tomorrow night so I can work on them then.

Okay but if we're concerned about the Gyrolite mod then shouldn't Equality be a problem? Keep in mind that the gyrolite mod includes the multiple wood yoyos from this mod, and metal ones like yoyos expanded has.
True. I feel like, s long as the idea and sprites are your own, you don't have to worry too much. I wouldn't mind using a separate idea from other people that's similar to any other mod, as long as it wasn't blatantly ripped off.
And TADA! I still gotta make more though.

ORBITER
View attachment 122192
150 Melee Damage
Strong Knockback
11% Critical Strike chance
Average Speed
- When thrown it is always orbited by two nebula bolts to deal aditional damage by inflicting "Scorching Nebula" to enemies near the yo-yo

Scorching Nebula
View attachment 122216 Reverses controls and does a 4 damage tick for 5 seconds.
" I FEEL EVERYTHING"

Echo
View attachment 122194
122 Melee Damage
Insane Knockback
18% Critical Strike chance
Very Fast Speed
- When a yo-yo hits a enemy it will have 3 other Sub-Echo projectiles around it to hit the enemy for 50% damage value
o_O Well this is gonna be fun to code.
@PhoenixBlade
Suggestion/Contribution:

View attachment 122166 View attachment 122167
Item: Probe

Type: YoYo
Damage: 65 (Melee)
Knockback: 5
Crit: 4%
Use time: 24
Velocity: 16
Length: 17
Duration: 11
Sell: 1View attachment 122169

1/30 drop from Probe. Fires lasers at enemies (10 base damage).
I do like the idea, may tweak it a bit tho.

Ok . I'm gonna share a few of my yoyo ideas. I still have to get around to sprinting them, but I wanna get your input on them. I liked the idea of giving the events some more yoyo drops. So, last night I couldn't fall asleep and I thought of two more yoyo ideas. (This is what I think of when I can't fall asleep lol). The first one is the snowflake, dropped from flockos in the frostmoon. No stats were determined yet but the yoyo shoots random ice spikes in different directions. The second one is called the pirates booty. Toolip: "A nice, round booty". The yoyo looks like a gold coin and makes enemies have a chance to drop extra money. Stats not yet determined. I hope you like em and give me your feedback if you have any. But for now I gtg. That's why this was kinda a rushed message.

Ok I finished the snowflake. I still have to work on the projectiles but here it is.
Snowflake.png

I'll fix it up later. I know it's quite a bit of blue. (Lowkey I just got wii u terraria and am caught up in that lol) :)

Hi all! Get yourself ready for update 0.4.5! The biggest and most daring update yet, we have not one, not two, not three, but FOUR new yoyos! Each one does something special! Check out the Typhoon, the Vicelazer, the Peeper, and the Pirate's Booty (thanks, @timboss). You won't be dissapointed. Also, to avoid confusion with other mods, Equality has been renamed to Balance :) I hope you enjoy.
EDIT: Rest assured, I'm working all of your other, awesome ideas! Stay tuned.

He already has the sweet throw tho even tho it doesn't release bees, it still relates to the queen bee. Also phoenix, did you put the tooltip for pirates booty in or is it not coded yet? XD

Back
Top Bottom