Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

If you bug net a bunny during daytime and place him on the ground during a blood moon, the nasty little rodent becomes corrupted, scares the crap out of you and kills your character because you jumped out of the chair.

No joke, happened about 15 mins ago. F****NG RABBIT -.-'

If you bug net a bunny during daytime and place him on the ground during a blood moon, the nasty little rodent becomes corrupted, scares the crap out of you and kills your character because you jumped out of the chair.

No joke, happened about 15 mins ago. F****NG RABBIT -.-'
I used to do a similar thing with friends on this game who were new to it.

• "Hey do you want a pet rabbit?"
  • "A pet rabbit?"
  • "Yea, I have this dust that when used on a nearby rabbit, Causes a pet buff which makes it follow you for a few minutes. Would you like to see?"
  • "Sure."
  • Something like two minutes later...
  • "I found a rabbit."
  • "Ok, You need to make a small box around you and the rabbit. It only works if you're directly next to it."
  • "Why?"
  • "The game's AI bugs, And sometimes has the buff applied to the wrong person. If you put a wall in front of other people though, It fixes the AI."
  • "Alright."
  • Buries friend with rabbit, Uses Vile Powder.
  • "Player's face was torn off a Corrupt Rabbit."
  • "WTF?!"
  • "Guess it didn't work."
  • "...So do you want a pet goldfish instead?"

Last edited:
Some time ago, when watching one of chippy's videos, I learned that you can use the shift key for a bunch of useful stuff

The pigron yawns;
If you throw the vile powder in goldfishes and bunnies, they become corrupted;
The witch doctor is a lihzahrd;
You can 1HKO a dracula if use the stake launcher.
Those were things that really surprised me tho xD

I didn't realize that Rainbow Slimes were in the game until I saw one spawn while it was raining. It was very exciting to find one in my last 1.2 playthrough.

During the last Solar Eclipse I learned Terraria has a limit on the number of loose drops that can exist at once. Two Death Sickles, both with good modifiers, vanished so that a few Shackles and Lenses could appear. :dryadsad:

*Bethany converts into pony form so she can kick herself a few times*

Note to self: When you see goodies don't wait for later, fly down and pick them up! Take a few points of damage if necessary.

During the last Solar Eclipse I learned Terraria has a limit on the number of loose drops that can exist at once. Two Death Sickles, both with good modifiers, vanished so that a few Shackles and Lenses could appear. :dryadsad:

*Bethany converts into pony form so she can kick herself a few times*

Note to self: When you see goodies don't wait for later, fly down and pick them up! Take a few points of damage if necessary.
Oh I found that out the hard way.

Hardcore run, Goblin Invasion started. Couldn't reach my stuff until it ended, Practically all of it was gone due to the spikeballs. :(

I just found out that minecarts do contact damage if fast enough. (I survived a blood moon pre hardmode in a minecart loop)
A short stretch of minecart with bumpers at each end, built straight through a busy hornet cave during pre-hardmode, once netted me four Bezoars in ten minutes while AFK. Didn't seem sporting, and I'd not do this in regular play. But it was just an experiment — I already had two Bezoars. Don't think I'd have survived building it without one.

Tell me moreeee
[DOUBLEPOST=1432540531,1432540382][/DOUBLEPOST]Kinda embarrassing but I only knew about the leaf wings when I finished the game and started the forum.
LEAF WINGS?!? WHAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?
[DOUBLEPOST=1434596321][/DOUBLEPOST]And one of the only things that I haven't seen people post is the rune wizard, I killed him last week and I'm keeping the robes forever

Back
Top Bottom