Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

...what? It's true....

I'm too used with the normal javelin that i thought it was with the other one too
yes its true, i did exactly what i did with the musket, got lazy and held down the button, suddenly it fired again!
when i get a Hoplite to drop another set of javelins i'll try it on those too (and also haven't tested on the bone knives)

yes its true, i did exactly what i did with the musket, got lazy and held down the button, suddenly it fired again!
when i get a Hoplite to drop another set of javelins i'll try it on those too (and also haven't tested on the bone knives)
Hoplite javelins don't autothrow, tested in my playthrough

that was also the reason why i thought the bone ones doesn't

For those who doubted that the Destroyer comes into your world through a rift of some sort, a screenshot:
Capture 2015-08-07 13_45_37.png

Does spending the first ~150 hours in Terraria just kinda :red:ing around and not making any real game progress or finding anything count? Because if it does, for the longest time I basically didn't know half the game existed... Including all the hardmode stuff.

For the 122 hours I played terraria I didn't know that you could shift click stuff
I always picked up stuff and threw them away whenever I wanted to get rid of something
(It would have saved me alot of time for the many times when I had my inventory completely full of useless stuff)

Tall doors? I think thats what they are called. I never used a heavy work bench so I just didn't notice them. They are pretty cool.

The Gold Mouse. Gold Birds, Worms, Bunnies, Squirrels, Grasshoppers — those I've found and sold for 10 gold a pop. The mouse was a surprise. Don't think I've found a Gold Frog yet either.

Tall doors? I think thats what they are called. I never used a heavy work bench so I just didn't notice them. They are pretty cool.

I had to use the wiki to find about the Amber staff and Meteor staff.

The Gold Mouse. Gold Birds, Worms, Bunnies, Squirrels, Grasshoppers — those I've found and sold for 10 gold a pop. The mouse was a surprise. Don't think I've found a Gold Frog yet either.

This is all 1.3 stiff. That hardly counts.

Back
Top Bottom