Do you like our mod?

• Yes! It is fantastic!

Votes: 173 92.5%
  • Nope. It is terrible!

Votes: 14 7.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought the t loader was done also i hope you get it going i wat something new to mess with

Yep.
X3pclil.png

9eYF9I6.png

Last edited:
Only Coral set (Armor, sword and tools), Doge Mask (Cause wow) and some new things. No download for 1.3 cause not alot of content.
here's a new content idea for you: a post mechanical boss summoner armor!..maybe an upgrade to the spider armor? spider queen/king armor? idk :p

ahh ok also i have a goofy idea for something well u know how the pillars have armor sets from space and u have to fend them off well what if there were alternatives like earthen armors or something like that

ahh ok also i have a goofy idea for something well u know how the pillars have armor sets from space and u have to fend them off well what if there were alternatives like earthen armors or something like that
molten pillar (fire/melee)...gust pillar (wind/ranged)...deluge pillar (water/magic)...boulder pillar (earth/summon)... done! :p

i didnt mean like pillars i mean something like earth trying to fight back maybe even as an ally idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom