Do you like our mod?

• Yes! It is fantastic!

Votes: 173 92.5%
  • Nope. It is terrible!

Votes: 14 7.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We dont need 2 early game throwing armors, because marble and granite biomes spawn pretty frequent. One is enought
no no I mean that granite could be a defensive armor like..+7 total defense or something..and marble could be an early-early throwing class with like..+2-3 defense :)and as for hardmode I guess..pearlsand fossil armor? that sounds neat :p..like..you would add pearlsand to the fossil armor to upgrade it and stuff..then clorophyte bars + something else = the last armor set?? unless the frost moon could drop something? like absolute zero armor! yes! >:3

Last edited:
no no I mean that granite could be a defensive armor like..+7 total defense or something..and marble could be an early-early throwing class with like..+2-3 defense :)and as for hardmode I guess..pearlsand fossil armor? that sounds neat :p..like..you would add pearlsand to the fossil armor to upgrade it and stuff..then clorophyte bars + something else = the last armor set?? unless the frost moon could drop something?
I like the way this guy thinks

I like the way this guy thinks
and heres another idea! instead of another pillar the throwing fragments could have a 1 in 10-15 drop rate from all the pillar enemies? and from those you could craft ultimate throwing weapons for 1 fragment and of course the ultimate armor set with luminite bars and such :D

Previous days changelogs:
  • 17.07.15: First steps of converting mod to tModLoader. Added Coral Slasher.
  • 21.07.15: Added Bronze and Coral armor, some crafts for vanilla accessories.
  • 23.07.15: Added starting sets for Mage and Gunslinger, new accessory.
  • 24.07.15: Added starting sets for Summoner and Warrior, craft for Slime Staff.
  • 25.07.15: Changed some sprites, fixed balance defects, prices.
  • 26.07.15: Added animated Sparks, shield of every wood type
  • 27.07.15: Mod updated to new version of tModLoader. Added 2 new armor sets, shield of prehardmode ores, warhammers of hardmode ores. @obesedog joined our team as a spriter.
Now wait for today changelog :D

Today changelog (28.07.15):
  • Added new item that drops from Granite Elementals and Hoplites
  • Added Possessed Armor set
tfw2lazy

Last edited:
Everything will be now posted in THIS thread. I won't close this thread because you can still download the mod for tAPI and discuss it here. But everything connected with the update for tModLoader must be discussed in the new thread.

I Keep Getting the error Every Time i load Tremor up on Tapi:

TAPI.Mods+LoadException: Tremor Mod.tapi: System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'Tremor.NPCs.EvilCorn' to type 'TAPI.ModNPC'.
at TAPI.ModJsonHandler.HandleNPC(ModBase modBase, JsonData j, String fname)
at TAPI.ModJsonHandler.Handle(ModBase modBase)
at TAPI.Mod.<Load>b__0(BinBuffer bb)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleTapiModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mod.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()
[DOUBLEPOST=1443233616,1443233585][/DOUBLEPOST]Hopefully some1 Could Help

I Keep Getting the error Every Time i load Tremor up on Tapi:

TAPI.Mods+LoadException: Tremor Mod.tapi: System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'Tremor.NPCs.EvilCorn' to type 'TAPI.ModNPC'.
at TAPI.ModJsonHandler.HandleNPC(ModBase modBase, JsonData j, String fname)
at TAPI.ModJsonHandler.Handle(ModBase modBase)
at TAPI.Mod.<Load>b__0(BinBuffer bb)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleTapiModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mod.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()
[DOUBLEPOST=1443233616,1443233585][/DOUBLEPOST]Hopefully some1 Could Help
TAPI Isn't supported for 1.3, there is a TML port for tremor which is on the post above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom