tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys we have some problems.

We have lost our second programmer already. We really need someone to create AIs and maybe some custom weapons.
If you feel like you can create something - feel free to PM me.
We really need a programmer to finish the 1.3 update.

Could I please get a general progress route for each class? I'm just wondering where to go after Titanium on my Mage.
By the way, if you see this kind of post from me on the Thorium Mod as well, just giving an explanation that I'm doing a Thorium-Tremor playthrough.

Guys we have some problems.

We have lost our second programmer already. We really need someone to create AIs and maybe some custom weapons.
If you feel like you can create something - feel free to PM me.
We really need a programmer to finish the 1.3 update.
What language are Terraria mods written in?
Is there by any chance an update on the disappearing mobs in Multiplayer? Thanks in advance and thanks for the awesome mod!
Yeah, it's fixed now, as it was a problem with Tmodloader. Now go forth and murder everything, with friends.

What language are Terraria mods written in?

Yeah, it's fixed now, as it was a problem with Tmodloader. Now go forth and murder everything, with friends.
It was tModLoader problem, yeah. But in our mod mobs are still disappearing. @jopojelly looks into it.

can i ask if this is the cause of the delayed update?
Not only this. Also too little amount of content in Tremode.

If your purpose is to get rid of grinding (slime staff craftable, making summons for bosses buyable) then why is there no crafting recipe for the bone pickaxe? I dont want to make a farm to kill 175 skeleton miners (1 in 175 drop rate)

Nobody knows.
Well ain't that a weird sentence from the mod maker :D
[doublepost=1461929686,1461929464][/doublepost]Also, my crimson seems to already been spreading over grass, i have placed a torch at the last crimson grass block and the next day it was overgrown, and not just one or two blocks, like 13 already. Any help?

Well ain't that a weird sentence from the mod maker :D
[doublepost=1461929686,1461929464][/doublepost]Also, my crimson seems to already been spreading over grass, i have placed a torch at the last crimson grass block and the next day it was overgrown, and not just one or two blocks, like 13 already. Any help?
Errr, the crimson grows like corruption. You should place Sunflowers but they won't help in hardmode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom