OOC Twenty Sixty-Six

Should I Test a Possible Turn Based System in this RP?

• I Don't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Need More Information (Please post what you need more information about)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, how much would they look like a protogen? Like would they have the screen, are they digitigrade, etc.?

The year is 2066.
All nations are gone, and now one world government controls everything.
New regulations mean that the environment is in the best condition it has been in years, and everyone is equal.
Technology is advancing faster than it ever has before.
Militaries are now no longer required, and the resources previously used for them are now being used elsewhere.
Various organisations work tirelessly towards the betterment of everyone.
Resources are shared among everyone.
All criminals are caught and brought to justice, and crime lates are lower than they have ever been before.

...Or at least, that's what the state-owned media says, but they wouldn't lie, right? They care about people, that's why they recently reduced the food rations given to the citizens of New Camrose, and gave them to somewhere that needed them more. That's also why they ensure that your children all get the same education, and why everyone gets the same choices for what they own. It's why make sure that discrimination no longer exists, despite how you saw someone getting beaten up over it the other day. It's why they make sure the environment is a top priority, despite the smog that blocks out the sun above your city. It's why they got rid of the military, and instead gave the resources meant for them to the police. It's why they make sure that everyone has access to new implants that help with multiple medical conditions, and allow people's minds to interface directly with computers, so they can enter a virtual reality to live out their dreams. It's why they make sure that you are corrected when you think you remember something that never happened. It's why they use the information collected from the implants to help solve crimes. It's why they have a board to make decisions on behalf of everyone, and it's why the members of that board are never seen.

You are scheduled to recieve your implant in three days.
Until then, you will continue life as normal in the city of New Camrose.

-You may only have two non-human characters.
-All characters start in the city of New Camrose, which is supposed to be a prosperous city, but is actually very poor, and most of the citizens are in poor health.
-The character limit is three.
-Make sure your characters are not too powerful.
-Magic is not very common, and according to the government, it does not exist, so bear that in mind.
-If you would like to keep a character secret before introducing them, send the app in a conversation.
-Rules may change at any time, please check back here for updates.
Name:
Nickname (optional):
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Height (short/average/tall/other (please specify)):
Weight (light/average/heavy/other (please specify)):
Equipment:
Abilities:
Strengths:
Weaknesses (required one):
Extras (optional):
Backstory (optional):
Text Colour (Hex):

THIS RP MAY NOW BE USED TO TEST RP CONCEPTS

Well, I made a new RP, despite Unknown World being kind of still alive. I'm going to continue supporting UW, but I will also be working on this RP now as well.

More information about the RP itself will be available upon request, as I do not have the time to list everything here, and there are likely things I have not yet thought of that people may ask me.

As I made this at 2:30 in the morning, please inform me of any typos or other errors you find in this post.
Just noticed this was posted on my birthday. Huh.

That's interesting. That also reminds me, I was going to request for the mods to lock this RP because everyone left, and it is now pretty dead now, with no plans of ever reviving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom