Unable to load Tremor, Calamity, etc after updating to v0.10.0.2 tmodloader

Pugggg

Terrarian
Each time i try to reload Tremor for example i keep on getting this message and then disable my mod. Any one having the same problem?

The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Music/Snow2.mp3 failed to load
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Sometimes I get that problem from mods that have custom music. What I do is enable them and then close terraria and open it so it automatically reloads the mods. For some reason I never get that error if I do it that way.

Sometimes I get that problem from mods that have custom music. What I do is enable them and then close terraria and open it so it automatically reloads the mods. For some reason I never get that error if I do it that way.
Thanks for the suggestion but that method didn't work for me.

Me too, but it is very inconsistent. Sometimes it loads, sometimes it doesn't.

EDIT: Think i found a way to fix it. First, disable all mods, then reload. Then restart the game, enable all mods, reload. Make sure to disable all mods before exiting!

Last edited:
Each time i try to reload Tremor for example i keep on getting this message and then disable my mod. Any one having the same problem?

The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Music/Snow2.mp3 failed to load
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
I was having alot of trouble and i plugged in some headphones(or a speaker) into my computer(while my terraria was off)
and it worked just fine, hope this helps anyone

I'm having the same problem, and nothing seems to be fixing it. I get a new error every time I load a mod, for example I reload tremor, and it comes up as Snow.2mp3. and I reload it again, and it comes up as boss6.mp3. another reload, and it comes up with novaplanet.png

EDIT: I've had to reinstall terraira AND tmod, and delete all my mods from the folder, but now I've gotten them to work, only on the startup reload, not on-demand reload.

Last edited:
Me too, but it is very inconsistent. Sometimes it loads, sometimes it doesn't.

EDIT: Think i found a way to fix it. First, disable all mods, then reload. Then restart the game, enable all mods, reload. Make sure to disable all mods before exiting!
This fixed it for me thanks alot. :)

I think I fixed it! How I fixed it, at least for calamity, was deleting all calamity files, re downloading through the official calamity page as instructions there say, then going into the mods folder and writing a text document with just the word true in it. I renamed it CalamityMod.enabled just like all the other mods and it worked when I loaded it up! Hope this helps!

g0f0ry
Nibba help
[doublepost=1501057645,1501057625][/doublepost]
NIBBAHELP.JPG
halp

After trying to load all the mods a lot of times, it finally worked, here is how I did it

1. Disable all mods
2. Reload
3. Enable Calamity, Thorium, Spirit mods
4. Reload
5. Enable all, disable Prefixes for Enemies
6. Reload
7. Enable Prefixes for Enemies
8. Reload

Hope it helps! ^^

I'm gonna say what I do to work around it again.
1. Enable mods
2. DON'T RELOAD
3. Exit Terraria
4. Open Terraria
All of your mods will load when you open the game and there will be no error.

I'm gonna say what I do to work around it again.
1. Enable mods
2. DON'T RELOAD
3. Exit Terraria
4. Open Terraria
All of your mods will load when you open the game and there will be no error.

I modded my Steam version of Terraria with tmodloader yesterday and installed a few mods. I played for several hours with no problems. Today, I tried to launch the game, and nearly every mod threw this error. I've tried every suggestion on this thread, including this one, and so far, nothing seems to help. Do you think this is a bug with the current version of tmodloader?

Back
Top Bottom