IC Unlikely Collision

"I mean... my entire Pokemon team felt like a family to me... ever since I got a curse... and was able to hear them. Fearow, Murkrow, Toucan... the years of training them, all gone to a waste because of a petty thief."
``It must suck losing your entire...whatever these Pokemon things are....``

Swordsmachine began to walk slowly around, attempting to find any sort of stairway.. or any sort of an exit really. His blue lights would illuminate the tunnels weakly.
You would find a staircase, you can't see where it leads to as it's a bit long.

Thartler shakes his head. "If you say I can talk better, it's a low bar compared to others." He himself had shares of impulsiveness. "And no, I was only there to resupply my arms. Then I heard thuds. This is why I'm investigating."

"It happens, and what could I do about that... beat them? When one hit would put me down the count? Breathe flames and get myself locked in asylum?"

"It happens, and what could I do about that... beat them? When one hit would put me down the count? Breathe flames and get myself locked in asylum?"
``....All I can say is...I do hope you can find your family again...``

Swordsmachine began walking up the stairs, dragging his blade behind him and making an incredibly loud scraping sound.
By time you would reach the top, you would hear footsteps and a couple of voices.

Thartler shakes his head. "If you say I can talk better, it's a low bar compared to others." He himself had shares of impulsiveness. "And no, I was only there to resupply my arms. Then I heard thuds. This is why I'm investigating."
The machine nodded

“Mm.”

“I’m used to portals, angels, demons, bizarre worlds, and just about anything magical.. but this seems.. different. Where am I..? This isn’t hell.. is it..? There’s no way I went back to the limbo layer.. and, all humans are uh.. Nevermind.”

He looked around a bit.

“Where might the… others.. be..? And do you happen to have any means of blood I could use.. a fresh corpse.. something still living.. anything really.. but preferably something living.”

Thartler rolls his eyes. "If you want to do get healed, just ask the local nurse. She's in a building next to Arms Dealer. Full stone, with iron reinforcement. If you want to kill the living, I'd recommend you go to Jungle. There are loads of living creatures here. Or to Desert, even though everything is just Antlions, Tomb Crawlers and Vultures."

"Reminds me of something that I was about to ask, what happened to your own family?"

Thartler rolls his eyes. "If you want to do get healed, just ask the local nurse. She's in a building next to Arms Dealer. Full stone, with iron reinforcement.
“…”

“I don’t think you understand.. I need blood. I run on blood. Magic doesn’t heal me, sadly. I actually need it to stay alive even.. it’s my equivalent of uh.. a battery..”

If you want to kill the living, I'd recommend you go to Jungle. There are loads of living creatures here. Or to Desert, even though everything is just Antlions, Tomb Crawlers and Vultures."
“well.. at least some of those bleed blood.. right..?”

"Well, we're both orphans, but i was adopted. The point is... not from my parents death. They abandoned me. I still had an adoptive family, but it didn't replace my companions."

"About... all of them."

"About... all of them."
“That’s good.”

“Anything i should watch out for..? It’s sort of priority that I get blood rather quickly.. I have some piston damage and my left shoulder hydraulic seems to be cracked. I’m also just generally running low on blood”

“Where might the jungle or desert be..?”

"The jungle should be further to the desert, which itself is to the south-west. Also traps. Traps and Hellspawn of cactus balls. Killed a few of Terrarians by their carelessness."

"The jungle should be further to the desert, which itself is to the south-west. Also traps. Traps and Hellspawn of cactus balls. Killed a few of Terrarians by their carelessness."
“a.. cactus…? How would that… Nevermind.”

“thanks… uhm.. what might your name be? I am called V1.”

Never heard anything that could've called themselves with just a letter and a number. Thartler seems to be a bit curious. "Thartler. A lone wolf, working on my own to protect this world. Some of us work together, others do it on their own. But we all need to sometimes resupply."

"I know your concern, but it was actually because in their belief, a cursed child would give them a misfortune."

"Pity aside, it isn't all bad." Garry would then float a locket by telekinesis. "The adoptive parents were supportive and even gave me this locket after I moved out as a reminder that they do care about me. "

*|He would look at the locket...|*

``At least you found someone to love and enjoy, I just lived as a loner with nobody to consider a friend....``

Never heard anything that could've called themselves with just a letter and a number. Thartler seems to be a bit curious. "Thartler. A lone wolf, working on my own to protect this world. Some of us work together, others do it on their own. But we all need to sometimes resupply."
“Ah. I get the lone wolf part.. where I’m from.. I don’t really have anyone to work together with.. being a perfected engine of war does that to person… that and needing to run on blood.. in desperation.. sometimes I’ve lost friends. Going to hell made that easier though.. everyone hates me there. And I get as much blood as I want. That and cool guns.”

V1 proceeds to pull out some sort of railgun, clicking a switch and turning the cyan lights to red, the railgun made a low hum.

“This little number is called a railcannon. I’d show you what it does.. but I’m assuming a smouldering 15 foot crater is something to avoid..”

He put the weapon away, but not before turning it off.

“Thanks for the help Thartler.. I’ll be back at some point.”

V1 leaps 15 feet into the air, then slamming back down, but leaping forward on impact, causing him to fly about 50 feet forward at high speeds. He repeated this with increasing speed until he was gone into the distance.

"Not even in orphanage you found anyone you cared about? Now that is truly unfortunate." The human would then hide the locket. "Cecilia Eldwing and Brandon Eldwing... wherever in Hawaii are you, I hope you're all good."

Thartler just nods as a goodbye, and sighs with relief, going to return to the duo. "So this is an interesting weapon they had. But my revolver does the job just as well. I just hope they will be safe and sound." And then he arrives, looking at the duo. "I guess a visit to Nurse is unnecessary now that you two are up. While a Terrarian would tag along, I'm... not a team player, I'm afraid. That being said, I'll at least buy you two some tools at the local Merchant so you two aren't going to be completely lost in the lands. Just don't swing them blindly."
Garry looks at Thartler for a bit, before looking at Zarnx.

"Not even in orphanage you found anyone you cared about? Now that is truly unfortunate." The human would then hide the locket. "Cecilia Eldwing and Brandon Eldwing... wherever in Hawaii are you, I hope you're all good."

Thartler just nods as a goodbye, and sighs with relief, going to return to the duo. "So this is an interesting weapon they had. But my revolver does the job just as well. I just hope they will be safe and sound." And then he arrives, looking at the duo. "I guess a visit to Nurse is unnecessary now that you two are up. While a Terrarian would tag along, I'm... not a team player, I'm afraid. That being said, I'll at least buy you two some tools at the local Merchant so you two aren't going to be completely lost in the lands. Just don't swing them blindly."
Garry looks at Thartler for a bit, before looking at Zarnx.
*|He would nod slowly, looking a bit saddened...|*

Back
Top Bottom