IC Unlikely Collision

``Ehh, lets just find a way out of here so we can hunt...``

*|He would search for a way out of the town, eventually finding a exit....|*

Eldwing accidentally steps on a slime... and gets the psychic to throw it away. "Okay, that's probably not a Grimer or Muk, but still disgusting."

``Hmmm...these things come in all sorts of colours from the looks of it..``

*|He would cross his arms...|*

``So, do you have any experiences with hunting...?``

"Only Pokemon hunting, but I'm pretty sure I can translate the skills to normal hunting as well." Garry would be sneaking behind a squirrel, and then catch it with a bare hands, choking it off the air.

``Nice job...let me try...``

*|He would attempt to sneak behind a bunny and grab it, although he would fail and it would run off..|*

``Damn it...``

"Well, I had caught a Spearow in the same matter as the squirrel before, except I put them in the Pokeball." It seems like he had more experience like that before. "Though the mother of it wasn't happy and then pecked me hard. Then she left the area." He was now holding a dead squirrel, and putting it on his shoulder, before sneaking behind another bunny and doing a different thing - instead of outright grab, he would make sure his hands were behind the bunny. It's also obvious that it's either a technique to put less energy on choking animals or psychic powers.

That's while Thartler's dealing with Eaters of Souls in his way - putting a bullet in between their mandibles.

"Well, I had caught a Spearow in the same matter as the squirrel before, except I put them in the Pokeball." It seems like he had more experience like that before. "Though the mother of it wasn't happy and then pecked me hard. Then she left the area." He was now holding a dead squirrel, and putting it on his shoulder, before sneaking behind another bunny and doing a different thing - instead of outright grab, he would make sure his hands were behind the bunny. It's also obvious that it's either a technique to put less energy on choking animals or psychic powers.
``You're pretty good at hunting, I could had made things easier for myself if I had my dagger...``

Arcem lux walks on the trail (I assume there is one) to Sunny View Central.
(should be, you could possibly notice or run into Zarnx and Garry, since sooner or later, the starting point rule will no longer apply)

"That, or just use your fire." Garry would be indeed choking the bunny too. "Just a note - the bunny is the limit of my normal strength, even with a technique."

*|He would sneakily approach a squirrel, and pounce on it successfully, although he's struggling a bit to keep ahold of it..|*

Back
Top Bottom