Video Game Music

So, recently, I've been getting into watching videos of Killer Instinct gameplay, and I noticed that the music in the background sounded good. So, I searched a little, and sure enough I found some amazing stuff. Enjoy a few mixes of in-game character-specific music made by one guy.

Kan-Ra: Egyptian DnB straight from the sands.

Omen: Some in-your-face demonic Metal/Rock combo.

Maya: Fast dance music that takes you right to the rainforest.

Aganos: A rock piece with elegant melodies, straight from civilizations past.

Spinal: Powerful chanting and chilling drum beats remind you that no one lives forever, if they're lucky.

I can post more, but I don't want to spam the page. :p But you get the gist.

Always love good video game music

From starting a dangerous journey to a Black Void

To exploring Ice mountains and Ice Caves

Then polar opposite going to Magma Lakes and Active Volcanoes

Searching for Treasure among desert ruins and avoiding traps

Then finally conquering the final dungeon

Hnnnnnng... I cannot WAIT for Disgaea 5 to come out for US. Damnit Tenpei Sato.. you and your amazing musical skills.

I refuse to see the story until I've played/beaten it myself.. Otherwise music.. my god. *drools..* I just hope the comedy is good in this one.

Akira Yamaoka - The Last Mariachi

back when I had my PS2 I played this game, before even startng I was already freaked out, the atmosphere this song gives is pretty awesome

I see that I forgot to put Valestein Castle in a previous post. I'm ashamed at myself. That changes now. Its time to resurrect this thread with some more interesting video game music, which is the best type of music.

More Touhou is also good for the Soul (And Motivation to dodge Legions of Energy Bullets)

I've been playing Majora's Mask recently so this is necessary

Best theme for entering a Dark World for the 1st time

Then some more Ys

Back
Top Bottom