What do you think Terraria edibles taste like, and which tastes the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If bubblegum blocks and gel were edibles, those would have tasted good :D
Yeah... It DOES say Gel is tasty in game. I wonder what it tastes like...
*tastes* Mmm! *insert taste description here*

It'd be interesting if it let you eat it though. Even if it did nothing. Eating stuff in games when it does nothing is fun. Animal Crossing proves this.

What do you think imbuing is? Because imbuing has nothing to do with pouring :red: on your weapons.
your right, it doesn't have anything to do with pouring redigit on your weapons.

but seriously
1 to permeate or influence as if by dyeing <the spirit thatimbues the new constitution>
: to tinge or dye deeply
: endow 3 <Spanish missions imbue the city with Old World charm — Scott Pendleton>

in other words either or could be right.

I think the Life Fruits would taste great if they were real. The life pots probably taste like those cherry-flavour medicines. And the mana pots, maybe tutti-fruti?

But the teleportation potion probably tastes like drugs.

Hmm,
Blueberries are self-explanatory
Turkor the Ungrateful (mobile boss) - Turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce
Ginger Beard - Gingerbread! Except you'll look weird eating your own beard
Ectoplasm - Some sort of jelly or jam
Brain of Cthulhu - Brain food

I wonder what the pet summoning items taste like, considering you take a chomp out of them when you use them.

at least the dog whistle must taste like plastic...eww!
eat it your veggies and you'll know what the carrot taste like!
or maybe everthing taste like eating a...pixel?

Obsidian skin potion would be interesting to drink, they'd most probably taste like crappy tea and glass chips.
But I guess nothing beats Battle Potion, which is bottled rotten chunks of demonic meat and something called "deathweed". Either that or the magical flower pots a senile, smelly self-proclaimed wizard is selling, which have no known recipe. I guess there's all sorts of cool things to drink in terraria.

Flask of Cursed Flame's gonna taste nasty. I mean it's made from fire which can't be put out by water.

I think Soul of Might is gonna taste like Dr. Pepper. Just mighty. Why would you eat souls, you ask? To which I respond: Feed the demon!

I always imagine that Life Fruit would taste like Juicy Fruit gum BEFORE they replaced the sugar with a sugar substitute. Meanwhile, Healing Potions I imagine would taste like cough medicine.

First of all, Ale.
Second of all, Shrooms.
Also, I guess a Candy Cane Pickaxe might be a nice treat.

Water should be ok... Honey too, but maybe not lava. I'd stay away from that thing.

I imagine the Golden Shower tastes unpleasant.
Wait, we're talking about edibles?
Uh.... Soup tastes nice, because it gives Well Fed, I guess?

Hmmmm I would love to drink all the potions and try them out they probaly all would taste quite unique
And the really rare fish those might be nice

I'll betcha heart and mana crystals taste like rock candy.

Iron skin potions are probably all metallic and gross, like when your mouth is bleeding.

Pho tastes exactly like beef or chicken broth with noodles and meat. Yum.

Potions made from herbs would be very much like herbal liqueurs — some would taste like bitters, Shiverthorn would add the flavor and scent of crème de menthe, and perhaps Spelunker Potion would resemble Goldwasser (vodka bottled with flakes of gold in it).

Red Potion tastes like a mouthful of freshly picked bhut jolokias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom