What do you think Terraria edibles taste like, and which tastes the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmmm... The Wall of Flesh tastes like flesh. It's good too. Eat it errday. Dont'chu be judge me!

I don't think that the health or mana potions would be particularly tasty, because even if they'd have a good taste, they would leave you with some headache or dizziness, as you can get potion/mana sickness from them.
Personally I think that a Mana Potion would taste like acetylcysteine loaded with sugar. Dunno why though.
And gel could taste something like mochi.

Duke Fishron fin soup? I've never had shark fin soup, but people like it. I've killed enough of the Duke that it would be a waste if nobody did something about all the Fishron corpses lying around.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
:cool:A fallen star would probably taste like lemons with a lot of sugar.:cool:
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

:redmunch::redspin::redmunch::redspin::redmunch::redspin::redmunch::redspin::redmunch::redspin::redmunch::redspin::redmunch::redspin::redmunch::redspin::redmunch::redspin::redmunch::redspin::redmunch::redspin::redmunch::redspin::redmunch::redspin::redmunch::redspin::redmunch::redspin::redmunch::redspin::redmunch::redspin::redmunch::redspin:
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Gel is apparently tasty even though you can't actually eat it in-game. I imagine it tasting kinda salty for some reason. A taste sorta like pasta with nohing but salt on it.

I think gel would taste like grape jelly without the grape. Like, sort of flavorless but with the consistency of jam. It might taste like lighter fluid smells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom