What drink do you like with your doughnuts?

What drink do you like with your doughnuts?

• Is it milk?

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Is it coffee?

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Is it juice?

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Is it alcohol?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other drinks.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Is it tea?

• Is it soda pop?

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Is it water?

• Total voters
My answer would have been Coffee, but I drink it with Hot cocoa with Coffee, and can be either cocoa or coffee, work best honestly with maple or creme filled boston styled doughnuts.

I used to drink Coffee with doughnuts, until I realized the caffiene was doing much more harm than good to me. Now, when I have it, I prefer chocolate milk.

Honestly i'm not that much of a doughnut guy. I like pastries better, (cheese danishes are amazing!) But if i'm eating something breakfasty (doughnut, danish, bagel, etc.) I love a cup of orange juice on the side :)

Don't believe I've had one this century. But if I were to have one nowadays I'd have coffee with it, or milk if the weather were hot.

Orange Juice is the only Juice I can drink, and as the main drink I have for breakfast it goes well with doughnuts when I'm able to eat them. Sadly I am incapable of drinking Coffee and most hot liquids.

I am not that one guy to set a specific preference. I would just switch what I dunk my donuts in and see what I like best. Currently, it is coffee, but that could change.

I don't dunk them.
It's too damned awkward.
And they're messy enough as is.
As in, those ones without the hole in the middle that are full of custard of jam. Those are nice. Pretty sure those are doughnuts.
With ring doughnuts, I don't dunk them. Because it is awkward, and they're fine as is.

Basically, no.

I don't dunk them.
It's too damned awkward.
And they're messy enough as is.
As in, those ones without the hole in the middle that are full of custard of jam. Those are nice. Pretty sure those are doughnuts.
With ring doughnuts, I don't dunk them. Because it is awkward, and they're fine as is.

Basically, no.
You don't have to dunk them, I just wanna know if you drink anything with 'em.:p

Back
Top Bottom