What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

I've been believing Austrailia was both a Country and a Continent all this time because that's what all of my teachers told me...

School. Enough said.
My third grade teacher said the first one. I was 6 and having a argument with a teacher with a Master's Degree. When she threw that at me I was all like "Then why are you teaching third grade?!" The fight lasted 3 hours and we eventually brought it to the principal who confirmed I was correct. Antarctica only has 1 country, and that is Antarctica. The only reason Antarctica is also a country is because without any it can't be a continent. I think.

Antarctica only has 1 country, and that is Antarctica. The only reason Antarctica is also a country is because without any it can't be a continent. I think.
I suspect you're joking here, but just in case — and for anyone else following along… :dryadsmile:

Antarctica is a continent, doesn't need any countries on it. In fact, by international treaty no country may claim territory on it. Many nations have made claims but at present none are recognized. How that will hold up during this century we'll have to wait and see.

Continents are geographic entities, while countries, or nations, are political.* A continent is a continent even on an uninhabited world.

"ROBLOX is a copy of Minecraft."

But... not only are they almost nothing alike other than the fact some games on ROBLOX let you build things, technically I could reverse that statement and say that Minecraft is a copy of ROBLOX.

AS ROBLOX was; in fact, made first. Four or five years earlier.

"Have Terraria and Minecraft been taking ideas off of each other? I mean, slimes are in Terraria, and now Minecraft as (a) slime. Plus gold is the best ore in Terraria, and it is in Minecraft as well!"

no plz

plz

Don't make me go through the lecture that gold in Minecraft is weaker than frigging wood.

User on Steam forums said:
i like uplay, they have good games, their software is easier to use than steam and they're pure awesome!
UPlay is such a terrible DRM that any game using it is automatically ruined because of how :red:ty it is.

"Gills are like bug nets and bubbles are like golf balls that the fish collect for air."
Once, there were teachers. then this.

I asked my classmate if he known about Starcraft
"Starcraft is garbage"
(I just found out games I played when I was small are now garbage!)

*playing terraria expert mode*
*extractinating fossils*
me: OMG AMBER MOSQUITO!!!!
*60 seconds later*
friend: a dinosaur? HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WITHOUT ME?
me: I JUST GOT IT 60 SECONDS AGO YOU IDIOT

my friend is :red:ed...
he also didn't know what a horseshoe baloon was. apparently he doesn't know 25% of things in Terraria. i wonder how the hell he lived before i started playing with him?

" I heard 2 nerds talking about how the sun is a star. People these days, their idiots. Everyone knows the
Sun is a sun, my god!" -The bully at school. Me and my friend were the nerds, we we're ease dropping his conversation XD

"I'm the smartest person in the world!"-The bully

"It's so obvious. Megalodon is a DINOSAUR, and it's not extinct." -The same friggin' bully.
I asked him where he heard that. He said he saw it on Discovery XD
He said he "knows" Megalodon is a dinosaur because it lived with the Dinosaurs. It lived after...and it's a shark...

WHAT IS WITH DISCOVERY CHANNEL THESE DAYS? AND ANIMAL PLANET IS ALL ABOUT TREEHOUSES AND ALL DAT POO!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom