What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

"Cthulu"

Can you just... spell it correctly? Pleeeease?

"We like MLP because of the art style, and that's it" - At least half of the brony community when trying to defend themselves.
We also happen to like the plot, the characters and the story arcs. And the art style too. But liking something just because of the art style would be odd, and I personally haven't seen anyone say that or like MLP specifically for that reason. shrug

"Cthulu"

Can you just... spell it correctly? Pleeeease?

We also happen to like the plot, the characters and the story arcs. And the art style too. But liking something just because of the art style would be odd, and I personally haven't seen anyone say that or like MLP specifically for that reason. shrug
I think it's more or less a reason people come up with when they have no idea how to explain their love for the topic. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, liking things and not knowing precisely why is completely normal... and even if their reasons are completely truthful, it's a fandom. Fandoms aren't really supposed to be understood, so asking is pointless because chances are if you don't like it, you're still not going to understand why people like the 'characters' or 'art' if you don't like the characters and art yourself.

Anyway... one morning I was up without sleeping the previous night and said:

"The Phantasm can do 4k DPS per second"

Damage Per Second Per Second

I think it's more or less a reason people come up with when they have no idea how to explain their love for the topic. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, liking things and not knowing precisely why is completely normal... and even if their reasons are completely truthful, it's a fandom. Fandoms aren't really supposed to be understood, so asking is pointless because chances are if you don't like it, you're still not going to understand why people like the 'characters' or 'art' if you don't like the characters and art yourself.

Anyway... one morning I was up without sleeping the previous night and said:

"The Phantasm can do 4k DPS per second"

Damage Per Second Per Second
That's RAS Syndrome. Redundant Acronym Syndrome Syndrome. And yes, it's actually called that.

I remember when a one Polish youtuber, who's obviously a kid, said "bullets after holes" instead of "bullet holes" when playing BF3.

My friend works for Apple/Google/Microsoft.
But what if they actually do?
When they start making threats using it, that's when you stop believing it, but if they just casually mention it, I wouldn't instantly take them for a lying idiot.

Look on Yahoo Answers and you will find an infinite amount of painfully stupid questions,

i,e "If the world ends what crops should I grow?"
"How can I get the YouTube crew to come film me?"

Look on Yahoo Answers and you will find an infinite amount of painfully stupid questions,

i,e "If the world ends what crops should I grow?"
"How can I get the YouTube crew to come film me?"
"Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?"
I even wrote a really long reply on how it's actually space battles that cause thunderstorms, just because it was that stupid.

Back
Top Bottom