What is your favorite enemy out of all the games you've played?

Seeker

Eater of Worlds
So out of all the games you've played, you must have a favorite enemy.

I have two favorite enemies, both of which are from the same game series strangely. FFXIII.

First off is the Aster Protoflorian.
Aster_Protoflorian_FFXIII.png

Pretty big, but I forgot how to make spoilers, so deal with it. I really enjoyed fighting this guy because he kept you on your toes for sure. His design was also pretty cool, and the noises he'd make were strange but somewhat "nice"? Next is Anima.
Anima_concept_art.jpg

Anima was the first boss you encountered, a machine god, but unlike his brethren he was kind of faceless. All the fal'cie or machine gods had some kind of facial features but this guy was just creepy. The crystal in his chest appears to be where Anima gets his power from, but who knows, maybe the crystal was Anima and the machine you fought was just a shell.

Wow, this is difficult. There are so many great enemies from various games. I'll have to go with a collection of 5 at least.

Gildias from Ys Oath in Felghana is one of my favorite bosses. Ice Dragons aren't very common to see it seems like.

Sheegoths from Metroid Prime are very cute. I'm always sad when I'm forced to kill them.

Lets see, what else has Aurora played???

Blinky the Ghost from Pac-Man

King Bills from Super Mario series

Articuno from Pokemon (even though its majestic and I wouldn't really consider it an enemy)

Golbat also from Pokemon because its a lovable bat that I want to hug. Even though it would send a confuse ray on me in an instant.

Krabes from Code Lyoko (The video games which are based off the French Animated Series)

Waddle Doos from Kirby. Because Giant Eye is pretty cute.

Much much more, that I'm not going to list because this would become an essay in that case.

The Fiends from Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, and if I had to choose, Matador, their tough, their exciting, and the fact that they all have their own personality is great, it makes them stick into you after the brutal battle, and coming out victorious after an intense chain of actions is really satisfying.
Matador because of his whole "This battle is going to be :red:ing awesome, too bad nobody is gonna see it." and how he has all that pride and respect, plus he serves for a great wake-up call boss in the game.

The Bulldozer from Payday 2. It's an enemy I can control. They're easy to kill by experienced players but newbies always :red: themselves and die when they see one. Good times.

Ironically, it's biggest weakness are explosives:

latest

Metroids (Metroid)
Even though they want to drain me of my energy I still think they look cute

Headcrabs (Half life 1-2)
Pretty much the same as the metroid

Dragons (Skyrim)
Even though they bug me constantly while trying to do a quest they are still pretty awesome

Nargacuga (Monster hunter freedom/ultimate)
Its a big fluffy dragon that sorta reminds me of toothless felt bad about killing it but I needed the materials

Mi Ru (Monster hunter)
It changes forms as you fight it and makes it a bit harder to take down which makes it fun

Hunter (Left 4 dead 1-2)
Reminds the survivors to stick together and team work is key unless they want to be mauled and quickly taken out by this guy

And lastly
The dweevils from pikmin
They don't even try fight you they just walk around and pick up random stuff (like dead bodies or treasure) and just walk around with it

Dragons Wyverns (Skyrim)
Even though they bug me constantly while trying to do a quest they are still pretty awesome

The A.I. simplicity aside, what really annoys me about them is that they. Always. :red:ing. Run. Whenever the A.I. can't find a suitable place to perform the laughable "crash landing" animation that looked so awesome in the trailer, the dragons wyverns just fly away.

The A.I. simplicity aside, what really annoys me about them is that they. Always. :red:ing. Run. Whenever the A.I. can't find a suitable place to perform the laughable "crash landing" animation that looked so awesome in the trailer, the dragons wyverns just fly away.
Yeah I also don't like the fact they are called dragons when they are Wyverns, but I kinda didn't want to seem like a smart:red: and I don't even think thats a animation it is just a model of the dragon sliding across the ground but I hardly killed any of them while they were in the air so I kinda ignored that

My favorite enemy to defeat would be Isabella of Spain in Civ5, with Gandhi a close second. The first I expect to be a treacherous fanatic, and she is. The latter I expect to be beneficent yet fair-minded. Silly me; he's Not Gandhi As We Know It, Jim.

Probably The Four Kings from Dark Souls because they are a cancer && the satisfaction you get from killing them is unreal

Ornstein and Smough from Dark Souls.
The fight is INTENSE, and they're actually not as hard as everyone puts them out to be.
Just summon Solaire and use the pillars to your advantage and you'll beat them maybe after one or two tries.
Or you'll beat them first try, surviving by the skin of your teeth like I did.

The XBLA Cats from Battleblock Theater.

Take annoying cats and make them violent and merciless.

That's what a cat is like in BBT

Creeper (from the Creeper World series.)

IT IS PRACTICALLY A LIQUID THAT DESTROYS EVERYTHING AND FLOWS EVERYWHERE YOU ALLOW IT TO!

yeah.

Back
Top Bottom