• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

What was your most satisfying achievement in gaming?

ManaUser

Brain of Cthulhu
Learning dwarf fortress.(really guys it's like playing all dark souls games at once with guitar instead of controls and not dying)(don't listen to these guys saying it is easy)
Has anyone ever accused Dwarf Fortress of being easy?

ppowersteef

Paladin
Completing the purity forest of Pokemon Red Resque Team,
finishing a Metroid Zero mission 15% run.
And completing Metroid Prime 3 while my Wii was in it's dying state.

I'd probably a few more, but those are the ones I can remember now.

Mihn

Golem
Oh, now I will update it.

100% finished FF12. All hunts, including Yiazmat (it's 4 :red:ing hours), fishing (why idk) and all Rare Games (ugh).
Actually bothered to finish Undertale Genocide. (it's not like I'm sad cause the deaths, it's because the final boss is so difficult).
(GDash) Finishing Theory of Everything 2... in Practice.

Territe

Terrarian
Minecraft achievement: I Am A Marine Biologist

it's satisfying to catch a fish in a bucket to me for some reason

Coffee009

Terrarian
"A Monument to All Your Sins" in Halo Reach, which means you need to beat the game on legendary... by yourself.

Or all 6 of the vidmaster achievements in Halo 3 to earn that sweet, sweet recon armor.

Or getting golden nailguns in Quake Champions the second day they were available
g2n9s79lhvn21.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom