What would you bring from other games to terraria?

Here's a bunch of my ideas for new reference items and stuff that could be added:

-Shiny Red Orb

Summons a yellow bunny that attacks enemies with electricity. Sold by the Cyborg for 1 platinum

-Hero's Sword

Based off of the Master Sword from Zelda, does increased damage against Corruption and Crimson-based enemies. Obtained through rarely replacing the Enchanted Swords in altars.

-Spooky Bear Mask

Freddy's Mask from Five Night's at Freddy's. Maybe a rare drop from any enemy during a Pumpkin Moon, or could be an item found in Goody Bags

-Diamond Sword

Based off Minecraft's Diamond Sword, either crafted with 2 diamonds and one wood, or rarely found in abandoned cabin's.

-Horned Dragon Helm

Based off of Skyrim's iconic helmet, a rare drop from Wyverns

Here's a bunch of my ideas for new reference items and stuff that could be added:

-Shiny Red Orb

Summons a yellow bunny that attacks enemies with electricity. Sold by the Cyborg for 1 platinum

If you're trying to reference Pikachu, he isn't a bunny. Pikachu is a mouse. :b

A Frog NPC that sells something similar to the Masamune and Hero's Medal from Chrono Trigger. The Medal could up the crit rate of the sword.

I feel like we should add long fall boots from portal 2 as it resists fall damage and it will be like a replacement for the lucky horse shoe as i think its kinda awkward

My one item would be Screw Attack from the Metroid Series. Being able to damage enemies just by somersaulting in the air is the most creative and interesting form of attack I've seen in a game that has been around for awhile. Though Wings aren't as powerful as the Space Jump, a lot of damage could be done with Screw Attack + Wings.

I'd love some kind of IDPD invasion event, with them spawning through blue portals and vans.
Randomized guns, Borderlands-style, would fit Terraria pretty well - but it'd probably be better as a mod instead.

Above all, however, I want THIS THING.

latest

Every single thing from earthbound. I mean, come on its earthbound. In particular stuff like a psi rockin attack and a earthbound yoyo, bat typeweapons and frypans.

Hoppers. More hoppers. All the hoppers. Wait no that might be a bit too much hopper. We only need some. For automation. Clearly.

Back
Top Bottom