What would you do if Terraria became real?

Would you use your Terraria knowledge for good or for evil?

• Total voters
Evil I would be a wanderer taking all that I could from those I happen to find traveling unless a deal could be struck for an alliance of sorts.
Also go to my stepdads house and grab his sniper rifle and crossbow (he hunts)

I've always had a thing for the Mechanic. I'm into cute tomboy chicks. I'd go rescue her from the Dungeon.

In real life I'm sure there would be a much more realistic reward for that. I mean, she was tied up in a dank hellhole surrounded by monsters, for god knows how long, then I show up in my shiny armor, rescue her, and build her a home -- and she thanks me by charging me for wire? C'mon. IRL we'd be going at it like rabbits.

Probably start to consider where my point of view is from as it sure isn't coming from my eyes.

While i try to join a town and start life as a miner.
Or maybe become a wire computer technician?

I've always had a thing for the Mechanic. I'm into cute tomboy chicks. I'd go rescue her from the Dungeon.

In real life I'm sure there would be a much more realistic reward for that. I mean, she was tied up in a dank hellhole surrounded by monsters, for god knows how long, then I show up in my shiny armor, rescue her, and build her a home -- and she thanks me by charging me for wire? C'mon. IRL we'd be going at it like rabbits.
I agree that that seems more realistic, but still dude... Dirty mind... :naughty:

Eh, I'd be sceptical.

We're talking about humanity here, the only species that indulges in corruption and betrayal so much.

Get mad because I can't break trees with my fists like the time minecraft was real.

And then I'd have to find an axe because it takes wood to craft an axe to chop trees to get wood. ;-;

Get mad because I can't break trees with my fists like the time minecraft was real.

And then I'd have to find an axe because it takes wood to craft an axe to chop trees to get wood. ;-;
You know, this guy is right.

Only people with axes could do anything... so... lumberjacks and serial killers. Great.

Funny story concerning axes actually. When I moved back to England, I had to wait for my stuff to arrive (like a month).

When it did arrive, it turns out they sent some gardening supplies that were there too. This included a sledgehammer and a hatchet. No idea how that went through customs.

I would form a town for protecting people, then I would try to fight the corruption as best I can. Yay, heroism!

I would learn to tinker. Then gain infinite moniez. Then buy dirt. Then make a floating island and cover up the entire world with my rich superiority. And then my chlorophyte might be finished growing by then.

Back
Top Bottom