What would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catman8274

Official Terrarian
The game is very simple. You need to post what you would do in a scenario and come up with another scenario. I'll start it off.

Someone summons a Dungeon Guardian in an attempt to kill you. What would you do?

Run and lead it into them.

Die and save your family or kill your family then live.

I vote option C: Live and save my family. You never said I couldn't.

The FBI comes to your house, making wild accusations. They accuse you of things that you know that you didn't do. What would you do?

Bananas.

You kill Lunatic Cultist, and the Lunar Events begin. You are a first time player, and you manage to destroy the 4 pillars. You have no idea what's going to happen next, because you don't know there's a wiki and try to avoid any spoilers as to what happens in the game. You get the chat message, "Impending Doom Approaches..."
What would you do?

Stay and try to fight whatever happens to come my way.

While playing the Calamity mod, you accidentally summon the Devourer of Gods when you are horribly unprepared. What would you do?

Attempt to survive and die miserably

You go fishing in the ocean and forget you're using the truffle worm as your primary bait, and end up summoning duke fishron

I feel people are not understanding the purpose of the game. So...
*deep inhale*

This is not "Would you rather." This is "what would you do." The question I am asking is "What would you do if..." Never did I offer two choices. Please refrain from making more "Would you rather" posts in the future. You can do that in a different thread if you'd like. Thank you.

I feel people are not understanding the purpose of the game. So...
*deep inhale*

This is not "Would you rather." This is "what would you do." The question I am asking is "What would you do if..." Never did I offer two choices. Please refrain from making more "Would you rather" posts in the future. You can do that in a different thread if you'd like. Thank you.
Ok, sorry.
Let me do a different question:

What would you do if you were playing Mediumcore, and you died in Hell, dropping your Meowmere into lava? Would you risk burning up alive and dropping more items to get it, would you leave it, etc.?
[doublepost=1501944521,1501944446][/doublepost]Aaaaand I just realized that might still be a "Would You Rather" question.

Sorry, I'm bad at this.

That's actually good. I can actually explain myself a bit.
I'd go to get it.

Check for Obsidian Skin potions.
Grab the best armor I have.
Fetch.

You find someone snuck into your base while you were away, stole anything and everything that wasn't locked in a safe, and sold it, getting several Platinum Coins. Among the things lost were a few good weapons, all of your boss masks, all of your lunar fragments, and all of your bars. How do you react, how do you find the perpetrator, and what do you do once you finally found him/her?

Find their real life home and steal everything they own. Then kidnap and torture them until they die.

You were that person, but managed to escape.

Call the cops and get you arrested and convicted for assault, kidnapping and attempted first degree murder and probally a bunch of other stuff.

A cosmic being grants you its power to either ressurrect someone of your choosing or extend a still living person's life by 15-25 years. the exact increase in lifespan differs from person to person and remains unknown even after granting them an extended lifetime. (In other words, you'll never know how much extra time you actually gave them) This can also be used on yourself.

Resurrect George Washington, only to have him die of a heart attack because America.

You gain the ability to fly, where do you go?

Wow. Been awhile, huh?

Resurrect George Washington, only to have him die of a heart attack because America.

You gain the ability to fly, where do you go?
Better question: Where DON'T I go? I literally cannot decide where to go first.

A friend of yours logs onto a server while you're fighting Plantera. Friend enters the jungle horribly unprepared for a fight. Plantera immediately targets them when they enter. What would you do?

Nothing because they are softcore and don't have much money.

You log onto a server and your friend is fighting Plantera. You go into the jungle horribly unprepared. Plantera immediately targets you upon entering. What would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom