Who is Terraria's Best Girl?

SilkyVol2

Skeletron Prime
Someone had to make it at some point, so here it is

(personally I am one for the mechanic and the party girl)

Last edited:
  1. Zoologist [sells Pets and early-game Mounts, has one heck of an arm on her (slash, slash)!]
  2. Nurse [clutch Heals are always nice!]
  3. Dryad [Dryad's Blessing, classic, original Waifu!]
  4. Mechanic [one of the better grounded Fighter NPCs]
  5. Steampunker [Teleporters, Clentaminator!]
  6. Hair Stylist [for those who are into Vanity, she's your girl!]
  7. Party Girl [Balloon Blocks, Bubble Blocks, Bubble Machine!]
  8. Princess [I mean, I guess??]

Nurse: very useful to get pylons in most biomes because arms dealer + nurse = forest + desert + cavern + ocean + mushroom + jungle + hallow pylons. It's only the snow pylon you can't get this way. (And the universal pylon, of course.) Also required for the achievement about getting hurt a lot.

Dryad: purification powder, seeds, planters, also a useful combat buff.

Mechanic: grand design + actuators + timers = most useful NPC for cheesing the game.

Steampuker: clentaminator + teleporter + asphalt block + conveyor belts = best arena building NPC.

Stylist: vanity/cosmetics only. It's cool she provides special hairstyles after beating certain events, but who ever uses that?

Party Girl: bubble blocks are pretty useful. Balloon blocks can be good for building stuff due to the roundish shape they take.

Princess: NPC happiness booster, source of rare items in 5162011 worlds.

Zoologist: town pets, starter whip, starter mounts, Molecart, universal pylon.

Based purely on utility, Mechanic would be my first choice. Steampunker is a close second but you need Mechanic to use teleporters and logic gates anyway. Zoologist would be third, Dryad fourth, then Party Girl, Nurse, Princess, and Stylist in last place. Princess gets to go above Nurse and Party Girl in Celebration worlds.

But there is an additional contender: Lost Girl. The favorite NPC of everyone who is trying to build a cell phone, gimmie my metal detector!

Honestly, my favorite female NPC in the game would have to be the Stylist. The Nurse, Dryad and Steampunker are close contenders, though.

Steampunker is a close second but you need Mechanic to use teleporters and logic gates anyway.
Slightly off Topic: I think you just inadvertently answered an age-old Lore question about the relationship between the Mechanic and Steampunker NPC, as far as the Mech Bosses are concerned! 🤔 ☕

Steampunker makes cool **** [inventions], but the Mechanic is needed to actually make it work [from a gameplay perspective, N. Telsla and B. Franklin IRL].

Back
Top Bottom