Brain of Cthulhu
Current version: 0.2
Current version: 0.2
What to work on next?
This mod feeds off of your ideas! Help make this mod better by posting your ideas in this thread! Here's the best way to do it:
- An image of your idea (if it's world generation related, building it in game and taking a screenshot of it would be great!)
- A description
Terramineral is a mod I've wanted to make for a while. I've always loved exploring the world of Terraria and seeing new things. I've always wanted mining to be an interesting thing, so I decided to start making a mod called "Gretarria". Didn't go so well. Then I began production on another mod called "Miner's Delight". After about 18 ores were made, I got bored and realised that it was not interesting, just mining ores. So, I made terramineral. I decided to just make 5 ores, and maybe more in the future. Then, I made my first structure. The Mineshaft. It worked surpisingly well, so I decided to make the World Hole. It went really well. Then, I made the idea for the Dweller Citadel. It worked really well, and the beginnings of my mod were ready for release. That is the origin of a mod I hope to become very large and expansive!
Now to the features:
- 5 different ores (Eosphorite, Goethite, Jouravskite, Erythrite and Rhodium)
- For all excluding rhodium, there are respective pickaxes, swords and hamaxes for each ore.
- Ore establisher, crafted with dirt and wood, spawns these ores in your world (will lag a bit)
- Peace moon, a chance to have no monsters in the night. Other than bunnies.
- Two staffs:
+- Rhodium Staff: Projectiles split into four directions once destroyed.
+- Anti-gravity Staff: Makes enemies fly off into space for about 3 seconds.
- Maze statue
- Added lots of mod options, so you can choose what you want to generate in your world (helpful if something keeps crashing)
- Maze stone, doesn't do anything yet, but keep these if you find them!
- 4 new aspects of world gen:
God this took a while. Hope you like this one!
Re-logic - Making Terraria
tAPI Team - Making tAPI
@Sin Costan - Making the awesome projectile for the rhodium staff (and for just being awesome)
@gmod - The awesome sprite for the maze crawler (and for just being awesome)
Everyone who's given me ideas - Self explanatory
Sorry if I missed you off of the credits, just message me if I did. I hate people not giving proper credit
Copy this into your signature / elsewhere!
Here's what it looks like: