Your most frustrating moments as a noob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so bad at first, that i thought the eye of Cthulhu was the final boss.
Look how far i've come now... soloing pumpkin and frost moon.
This game is a tribute to dedication and persistance

Having to use the Wiki every other day. Also, when you gathered all that ore to make a new armor set to realize later that you need to upgrade again.

Ha, I was never a noob... or at least, I think I never was. I basically checked the wiki before I got the game, so there's that. In fact, it took me forever to even die... got full gold and stuff, and I hadn't died. So, then I decided to start bragging to my brother and I wasn't looking where I was going...

"Gawen didn't bounce."

ಠ_ಠ

i was fighting the destroyer well prepared and then when he was nearly dead he decided to leave because the ***** ******* ****** ******* ******* ******** ******** ******* ***** ****** ******** *************** ************* sun came up :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

(p.s. the stars arent actual cursing i was just using them to show i was angry)

Dealing with zombies at nighttime was the main thing. Before I knew how to properly build a secure base. The 1st world I ever played on was very close to corruption where I built my base and had trouble dealing with the eater of souls with my copper shortsword. There's also the time when I kept hitting demon alters not knowing what they were used for.

i never really had noob problems, sometimes i forgot about fall damage. but hilariousnes was when my brother told me about all the items and i went Waaaaooooooooowwww.... i want that NOW!
then he took the piksaw and i got nuthin....

I've never gone into a game without prior knowledge of at least the basicss of how it workss, bar a few where the ssurprise is necessary to enjoyment. (e.g. Antichamber)

As ssuch when I started Terraria in the sspring of 2011 I had already found out as much as I could about the game, and only had to look a few thingss up on the wiki once I murdered Sskeletron.

I wass however bad at building. Thiss was solved with time, and wass perhaps the noobish-est thing that occurred to me.

I didn't know the guide could show crafting recipes so back then every new item i encountered = one time consuming trip to the wiki... and i mean EVERY. SINGLE. ITEM. :sigh:
(There was also that one time where it took me almost an hour to figure out why my house wouldn't let me set my spawn in it.)

I did heaps of nooby stuff. Oh where do I begin :,(
I thought I was strong enough to kill dungeon guardian.
I didn't know any controls when I first started, so I had to go to the wiki to see how to walk (I know, ohh the shame!)
I never actually knew what hardmode was, so when I went on servers and friends gave me terra blades etc, I accuses them of hacking :/
The SHAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom